2021 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d just like to thank the aborigines for allowing us to use the land.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
That last Ado Carr try was shades of El Magic, but with speed. What a hybrid!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What kicking game was that?
Just kick it out or high ball the wing.
Refund the QLD supporters, they had no answers.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha.... cockroach. What I love the most is you lot still don’t get origin..You might win tonight or the series because you have better talent.

But your fucking stupid arrogance will never allow you to win 12 from 13 like QLD did or will again.

Hajajaj
do you think Origin survives if QLD lose 11 series in 12 years? I don't think it would... the old interstate series didn't... there is already talk of doom and gloom for QLD with Fittler's teams having won 3 series in 4 years

and yet, for all those years that QLD dominated, Origin if anything got bigger and bigger in NSW

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry meant right. Latrell creating so much space down that left corridor that someone with pace of JAC would've easily exploited. To'o is still a gun and wish he was playing for the dogs.
in truth, watching Trbojević and Addo-Carr tear the Maroons down the right is pretty awesome to watch

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
QLD are rubbish.
These duds couldn’t score a root in a brothel . This series will be a 3-0 whitewash and we will score over 100 points in the 3 games .
would be good to know what is the most dominant ever Origin series victory... probably 2000 when it was 3-0 in games and we had 18 point and 40 point victories