2021 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure about Jurbo as starting prop,He is a great defender but it seems strange to have Haas and Paulo on the bench

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
QLD starting pack is stronger. They also have Munster who is a big game player. I expect Cleary to choke again on the big stage.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I’m going to be at the game tomorrow night and I so cannot wait…………

Never in my wildest dreams would I see the day that Townsville gets an Origin game in my lifetime
That’s pretty cool hope you have a blast. For those of us that aren’t lucky enough to reside in tropical far North Queensland what are you doing tonight? Up the pub? cooking your special hot chicken wings or just a pizza and a few wines?

Im actually going to order Ogalos and smash a six pack but I’m not the most cultured guy going but I’ll be happy. Until Queensland score a 90 meter try to win the game after the final whistle but you know how it goes.. Still be a cracker night.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That’s pretty cool hope you have a blast. For those of us that aren’t lucky enough to reside in tropical far North Queensland what are you doing tonight? Up the pub? cooking your special hot chicken wings or just a pizza and a few wines?

Im actually going to order Ogalos and smash a six pack but I’m not the most cultured guy going but I’ll be happy. Until Queensland score a 90 meter try to win the game after the final whistle but you know how it goes.. Still be a cracker night.
Buffalo wings and home made prawn cutlets. Guacamole starter :grinning:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Pub after work, just for quick couple of beers with boys. Finish our origin talk, game plans etc.....Then watch at home with the mob.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me or is the build up to SOO getting more dull each year?
Ive stopped watching free to air TV and avoid Oz radio like the plague.
Ive heard nothing about origin this year until I walked into work today and heard TrippleM.
Fairly cringeworthy, I quickly turned it off.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive stopped watching free to air TV and avoid Oz radio like the plague.
Ive heard nothing about origin this year until I walked into work today and heard TrippleM.
Fairly cringeworthy, I quickly turned it off.
Yep Kayo or fox sports for nrl .. and radio man so much cringe and ads

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The biggest problem with SOO nsw sides is getting them to play like a team against fast fit line speed defense, QLD tend to try and shut us down and we gotta try and do the same for the 80.
Always good watching the elite, keep the ball alive without speculators handing the ball over.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
NSW 13+

The only time of year where I go into a game expecting to win...
Ive been getting My 4 year old son to predict games for me (to bet on) he called sharks to beat titans 13 plus and broncos to beat roosters and near tipped the winner and a try scorer every game of the past 2 or 3 rounds hahaha he thinks maroons 13 plus and Munster to score.
I hope the kid is wrong but he's right 90%of the time. [emoji1787]