2021 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a waste of time. Emotions are charged in a very close game, a little push and shove is nothing. No need to chastise them like they are children

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What has happened to Rugby League? A full on CSI investigation into that? You have got to be joking.
He wouldn’t be a Sutton if he wasn’t getting himself involved as much as he can

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Marshall again..hats off the bloke is a ballplayer, cant tackle for shit...

Still pretty quick too over 30/40m

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good ball but pretty bad D there. That should never have happened

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That dude just killed it for the Titans

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This scoreline sums up the modern NRL under V'landys, defense is non-existent. Certainly not a game for the purists.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What made him check that? Was it a captains challenge or because South’s asked him to? He thought it was just a knock on so I’m intrigued

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love how Cam Murray was literally allowed to hold onto the dude for 6 seconds at the end there

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All very well having a player on your team who can singlehandedly score a hat trick, doesn't matter if you still lose the game.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This scoreline sums up the modern NRL under V'landys, defense is non-existent. Certainly not a game for the purists.
What’s a purist?? As a fan I loved the game. Been watching for over 30years too. Same games have attack some have defence.

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What’s a purist?? As a fan I loved the game. Been watching for over 30years too. Same games have attack some have defence.
A fan who doesn't want the rules changed every single year

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rightly not a sinbin on no. 10 for tits... Does anyone feel confident one of our players would have avoided the same? I don't

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All very well having a player on your team who can singlehandedly score a hat trick, doesn't matter if you still lose the game.
It’s a fair point. The fella did enough for his team to win tonight. I thought he went missing a bit, but simply scoring 3 tries is enough

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A fan who doesn't want the rules changed every single year
That’s just progress isn’t it. Don’t become stagnant. The wrestling was destroying the game. I laugh how quickly people have forgotten this. Rugby league was becoming a bore. Now it’s entertaining again, what’s wrong with seeing skilful league

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s a fair point. The fella did enough for his team to win tonight. I thought he went missing a bit, but simply scoring 3 tries is enough
A few others did more than their share too, but as a team they were let down. No matter how good your best player is, you still need a team, which is what Strom and Penriff have.