2021 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You do know he legally can't backflip on his deal right.
Plus as if you wouldn't be enjoying playing in that side. They are ridiculous

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering could another club come in and offer Burton more than we offered & he backflips on us? Or is it legally binding & he can't now

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he wants to play Centre for the next 5 years. Cleary and Luai have a mortgage on the number 6 & 7
Nah, he is coming. I am sure the peanuts that currently run the asylum have already told him it’s his team and he is the future Captain. Get amongst it Burto and I hope you win your first ring this year before you win a bunch with us holding up the trophey as skipper.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Josh pappali change his name?

All of a sudden they start calling him Papalihi?

It makes me mad..

The other day on Fox Sports, Cooper Cronk called him his proper name and then called him Papalihi?

You say po-tato, I say pot-tato, you say Papalihi, I say pappali,

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just wondering could another club come in and offer Burton more than we offered & he backflips on us? Or is it legally binding & he can't now
FFS: He can't fucking backflip. He is coming to the Dogs. Once a contract is announced now, the cooling off period is over. Is there a smashing head against a brick wall emoji.

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, he is coming. I am sure the peanuts that currently run the asylum have already told him it’s his team and he is the future Captain. Get amongst it Burto and I hope you win your first ring this year before you win a bunch with us holding up the trophey as skipper.
Burton should definately backflip. Stay a panther and he will likely win a few comps, probably play origin too.

Play for the dogs and get punished every week by 40. One player cant win much.

I'm not sure about Barrett either, panthers attack hasn't dropped off this year without him. But Bulldogs have not scored a point since the last Olympic Games (so it seems)

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the dogs are down by 30 to the storm (15 mins into the game).. if they can somehow get somewhere inside the storm half, do they try milk a penalty and take a kick for goal? Get a few points on the board.. maybe pop a field goal, lose 60-1

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Josh pappali change his name?

All of a sudden they start calling him Papalihi?

It makes me mad..

The other day on Fox Sports, Cooper Cronk called him his proper name and then called him Papalihi?

You say po-tato, I say pot-tato, you say Papalihi, I say pappali,
I might be wrong but I think they’re trying to say it how it’s meant be pronounced, with a glottal stop at the end with the two I’s . Papali’i