CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Burton didn’t touch the ball once on that set
Yup, this is why I'm not a fan of this system. Burton's is stuck on an edge catching a cold...he needs to either be sweeping out the back of Luai on either edge or him and Luai need to be alternating roles and playing to each other. It's the same bs problem we have and will probably have again next season without a truly dominant halfback dominating play.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yup, this is why I'm not a fan of this system. Burton's is stuck on an edge catching a cold...he needs to either be sweeping out the back of Luai on either edge or him and Luai need to be alternating roles and playing to each other. It's the same bs problem we have and will probably have again next season without a truly dominant halfback dominating play.
Which is why Avo is not the the 7 we need.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Burton can be 7 running the show? Regardless he has to be touching the ball.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Maybe Burton can be 7 running the show? Regardless he has to be touching the ball.
I'd personally scrap the system, I don't like it. Burton or BBO are probably the two most suited to the halfback role if we stuck with it though.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Staines is so scared of getting tackled lol, looked so awkward 3 times that set

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
YEEAAHHH BOOYYY

Burto u legend!