2021 Round 21 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This game went about how I thought it would. Manly can win this comp.
Agree, I think for them to win they need to get alot more out of Olakoauto (however you spell it). Kid is so damaging already, but they should let him move around abit, so teams cant read him as easily. In saying that though if they can get Manese Fainu back they would be set.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As proof that the refs miss obvious things, how about Cummins letting play go on with the Cowboys winger clearly KO'd lying on the ground.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shouldn't that be considered for a penalty try, given Dearden was penalised for offside and his involvement was key to Thompson dropping the ball?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure about JT playing on the edge. Hasn’t been sighted all game yet

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tits should be up 30+ their shit too, corageous the Cows i suppose.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dunno if specific reasons for him being there have been provided, but surely he is there as a Fifita stopper. His performance though has been awful, his current value is about half what he is being paid.
How do you manage to break Taumalolo? I don't understand. He should be an absolute monster in the game right now under these new rules yet his form has nose dived.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dunno if specific reasons for him being there have been provided, but surely he is there as a Fifita stopper. His performance though has been awful, his current value is about half what he is being paid.
Fifita didn’t come on till bout twenty mins. Sounds good play him on an edge, steamroll halfbacks one on one. They don’t have the halves to deliver him quality ball though. Surely he’s back in the middle after the break

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How do you manage to break Taumalolo? I don't understand. He should be an absolute monster in the game right now under these new rules yet his form has nose dived.
The rumours in the papers mean something. He is not happy, for whatever reason. Could be a simple personality clash with Payten. Either way the Cows need to either move him on or move Payten on.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Beautiful cut out flick, and a great goal kick, Toby sexton looks the goods!!