2021 Round 19 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes weve had a bad run with the refs. Other teams too.
I just think Sutton is a fruitloop. Ive seen games disintegrate at the end with him officiating.
A referees function is to officiate with non bias and be invisible... Sutton is that "elephant in the room" he is that obvious problem or difficult situation that people ( the NRL) do not want to talk about.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A referees function is to officiate with non bias and be invisible... Sutton is that "elephant in the room" he is that obvious problem or difficult situation that people ( the NRL) do not want to talk about.
100% Dogluva

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sutton just gave a high tackle penalty for a tackle round the arms of course in favour of knights

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That was a nifty little kick from Verrills there.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Angus is a twat, but good player.. give him that.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
GoT tHe HoT hAnD

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Newcastle seems to be favoured by the refs with six again both for and against. Watching them, they do just as much laying on a tackled player, swiveling on top, second efforts and inside the ten as any other side yet seem to do better than a lot of other sides. Least number of penalties conceded up to round 18 with 58 and awarded 73. *Won 8 (three conceded zero)* lost 5 *drawn 3
six again count
*won 9 (twice conceded zero)
*lost 7 ( six by 2, one by 1)
*drawn 1

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Newcastle seems to be favoured by the refs with six again both for and against. Watching them, they do just as much laying on a tackled player, swiveling on top, second efforts and inside the ten as any other side yet seem to do better than a lot of other sides. Least number of penalties conceded up to round 18 with 58 and awarded 73. *Won 8 (three conceded zero)* lost 5 *drawn 3
six again count
*drawn 1
I personally think the nrl are trying to push them to play finals, otherwise their rebuild with "superstar" ponga has been a complete failure.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
six again count
*drawn 1
Knights were bad for this again tonight. Yet I saw people complaining earlier in game roosters getting all the calls. Definitely wasn’t the case in my eyes

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I had just finished golf when I noticed a group containing Michael Ennis about to start their second nine.

We had a quick chat.

He said when he first started with Fox his boss encouraged him to always have an opinion.

We started discussing Sutton and he said "I can't cop that bloke".

At half time in the Roosters v Knights game he said "Gerard Sutton had made a number of dubious decisions". Music to my ears and I'm sure plenty of kennelers would agree.

Last edited: