2021 Round 19 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gees some mistakes in this one.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good game awareness from the Raiders #2, saw the moment and put in a massive run.

Too bad the Raiders currently have all the attacking fire power of a rubber ducky, they have nothing on the line, look like they need a lucky kick or a Parra error.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is the raiders number 10 Paul Vaughan’s doppelgänger?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is a pretty decent game so far

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The best thing about this game is that it is half time and the teams are within 6 points of each other. Seems like that doesn't happen so much these days.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
U like mistakes? Uncontested mistakes
It's a genuine contest, teams both going at each other and desperate in defence.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's a genuine contest, teams both going at each other and desperate in defence.
Be nice to see some skill, watching blokes drop it with no one around is concerning. Defence has been good, not much attack on offer though. All four halves need to create something better than what’s been dished up

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Be nice to see some skill, watching blokes drop it with no one around is concerning. Defence has been good, not much attack on offer though. All four halves need to create something better than what’s been dished up
Brown is the 700k half out there, all the others are reggies standard. If he is worth the money the Eels are forking out he should be standing out.

Faders have been weak in attack most of the season. How many tackles did they have within 20 of the line in the first half?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wouldn't be upset I'd it ended 0-0, the collisions have been awesome!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wouldn't be upset I'd it ended 0-0, the collisions have been awesome!
For a little bloke Starling hits hard.

And Parra stuff up their defense at long last, young bloke Arthur has a shocker. Parra might struggle from here. Faders in attack are armed with a helium balloon, but when they are defending they swap it out for a sledgehammer.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
For a little bloke Starling hits hard.

And Parra stuff up their defense at long last, young bloke Arthur has a shocker. Parra might struggle from here. Faders in attack are armed with a helium balloon, but when they are defending they swap it out for a sledgehammer.
I think the game will open up, players are fatigued and hurting.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats the game tbh. Parra are pretenders