2021 Round 15 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Glad to see storm back to 1st on the table.. 12 in a row.

this team will not be beaten, they will win the premiership, they have it all, well balanced, can play off script an what’s in front of them,too Good .!!! And have been for many years..!!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a 2 horse race simple as that. Only way the pair don’t meet is if they don’t meet some how in the semis… then then daylight then maybe parra and roosters then years then the rest

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is working, people need to stop making bullshit excuses. Most of their players become this good while still on their smaller contracts. They have the GOAT coach.
Bellamy is in the conversation for the manner in which the Storm have competed and dominated AFTER the salary cap scandal alone

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It helps when the Panthers nursery and catchment shits on everyone elses and always has in terms of a nursery.
meaning two premiership victories is a poor return... thus far

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Was I just me or did both the Cheese and Grant seem abit distracted or deflated in their interviews tonight ?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does Pangai still want to go that mediocre club? No way he improves if he goes there....

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Does Pangai still want to go that mediocre club? No way he improves if he goes there....
I think Panagi should go to the Sharks. Fitzgibbon won't take his lack of effort being a noted hard worker himself. Pele, Uele and TPJ could form a pretty powerful rotation

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s the type of player that perfectly suits that club, might be a marriage made in heaven for both parties.

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We'll cherish him OP. Will pull our club up into shape. Looking forward to seeing him revive our club. Good for NRL if a player can make that kind of impact.

Cleary gone into the stratosphere last night. So much time.
I'm looking forward to it. He deserves a good career.

Poor Tigers. That was savage.