2021 Memberships

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
A dash over I believe me and my family are members it’s sad to see the numbers down
I was a member 2012 and they up the price, changed the seating allocation. They had 15000 then took them years to get close to 20000. They lost many fans along the way then up the price again. Since 2012 I have had 1 year of membership and that was 5 game pass. They need to know we are not America and sellout every game.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"At Home" memberships by default should include Kayo discount, similar to email from 6 Mar 2020:
save $100 with Kayo's exclusive offer for Bulldogs Members!

>>There is absolutely no value in the At Home category, unless one considers the $30 discount to Flexi4 beneficial.

Am I missing something here?

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was a member 2012 and they up the price, changed the seating allocation. They had 15000 then took them years to get close to 20000. They lost many fans along the way then up the price again. Since 2012 I have had 1 year of membership and that was 5 game pass. They need to know we are not America and sellout every game.
I agree they need to drop there prices and play a more attractive footy style will drive numbers up some of there packages are ordinary and I live in qld and when I went to Cbus to watch them there was no budge on tickets it’s the nrl not the premier league with a 3 year waiting list

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good that they’re releasing these early. I had a very positive experience with the membership team last year speaking to them on the phone.

Interested to see if they offer payment plans like the last few years, I’d like to take up the normal membership plus become a patron this time.

As much as I hate what’s happened in the last few years the club will always have my financial support.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I agree they need to drop there prices and play a more attractive footy style will drive numbers up some of there packages are ordinary and I live in qld and when I went to Cbus to watch them there was no budge on tickets it’s the nrl not the premier league with a 3 year waiting list
Is it the nrl who sets prices. $60 for adult $45 for child for cat1 tickets is crazy. Add parking at ANZ is $20 odd. Plus lunch and snacks and your at almost $180 for the day for 2 people.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The prices are a bit steep for a team who didn’t perform well entertaining style of footy they should lower the prices and make it affordable for all some of the packages are alright like the ones that come with the members jersey wind jacket hoodie hat etc
They need to focus on restoring faith in the supporter base there’s reason why we only have 8000 members this year and 20000 only a few years back
Operational costs don’t decrease when your team underperforms

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it the nrl who sets prices. $60 for adult $45 for child for cat1 tickets is crazy. Add parking at ANZ is $20 odd. Plus lunch and snacks and your at almost $180 for the day for 2 people.
The individual clubs set it during the season and all finals games are set by NRL.

The truth is the club membership dept is lazy when it comes longer its fan base. Eg look at the prices for next plat family $1600.

I have the ANZ member seats by Reciprocal Rights with RAS costs me 400 a year for family while also over dozens other events Easter show BBL, giants game ALF a league games WSW Australian turf club.

I understand making Reciprocal Rights with completing sports in the same market like AFL.

What about adding value to members package like Reciprocal Rights with none completing sports/events Sydney kings WSW BBL sixers or RAS Easter show. This would add value the whole year round with membership package.

I sent them a email 3 years to start this RAS who already have similar arrangement with WSW. I included the RAS membership team who thought is was a great idea as the RAS always promote good Friday match as highlight and match to attend to it members.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still waiting for my 10 year key ring for 3 memberships, we’ve been a platinum member for 10 years. This season gone past will be our last for many reasons unfortunately.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: hey guys , just need to let you know if you are using Australia post for posting presents don’t stress Australia post will get it delivered just get in early to be safe

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Operational costs don’t decrease when your team underperforms
I disagree the nrl is a expensive day out the afl as much as it hurts to say have it worked out it’s affordable to go watch where as nrl is expensive

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else received their membership emails yet? Really like the idea of choosing your own merchandise I chose the scarf and backpack which I will actually get some use out of great stuff by the club should have done this years ago.