2021 Bulldogs Awards

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well in the few games we did win, Meaney or Averillo were the best spine players.

The best forward has to be Jackson no one else really stands out since our pack got dominated in most games.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck me I just saw the hit Hetho gave in the last try scored by BBO hahaha. How wasn’t he charged for that lol
That was the first thing I noticed during the game, was scared we were going to lose the try lol

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
coaching staff dumb **** of the year - whoever coached the wingers to run in to tackle third man in at every opportunity
forward dumb **** of the year - tie. Hetho, Toillet
backline dumb **** of the year - any/all of the wingers (except Cotric)
hooker dumb **** of the year - Craptoa (who else?)

and since it appears you forgot:
halves dumb **** of the year - Princess Soundbar (by the length of the straight)
Toilet is so fitting lol

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They shouldn’t photoshop the bright RED Sydney tools logo.. let everyone see how shit it looks on our jersey.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the award for flog of the year goes tooooooooooo, ADAM ELLIOT!!!!! C'MON DOWN!!!!!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
2021 Coaches Award: Jake Averillo

Congrats to the lad for a decent season and being recognised by TB, but to include 2 grubber kicks in goal into the highlight reel (that only led to a forced drop out) is scratching the bottom of the barrel for content… his kicking game was poor, but his running game is where he excelled in.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Schoupp pretty hard done by as good as BBO looked Schoupp held down a starting spot the second he got into grade the way TB spoke about him in press conferences indicated he wasn’t as pleased with him as the fans are interesting congrats to BBO though