2021. A new beginning.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
does anyone know when the training sessions are on and if the public can watch?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyday and not normally, although they probably will have another members day before the trial.

Gp Dogs

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Everyday and not normally, although they probably will have another members day before the trial.

Gp Dogs
yes obviously every day but if want to go i need the times, im driving from kellyville.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
yes obviously every day but if want to go i need the times, im driving from kellyville.
From other threads, please excuse the consolidation;

Baz said at the member training day the boys are there 7.15am - 3.30pm daily with a 45min break for lunch.
They go to work all day every day, a good portion of the day is spent in the gym, part of the day is spent in the lecture room, studying and watching game videos, they often split into smaller groups for sessions with the coaching staff, dieticians, medical staff, compulsory NRL briefings on player conduct and they generally have lunch together, sometimes with a guest speaker (past player, mental approach etc). Part of the day is spent on the field working on general fitness and aerobic training, tackling skills, specific requirements of their position and there are opposed sessions with contact for those not recovering from injuries etc. I’d expect in the next 2 weeks they will start rehearsing plays and more specific game management.

BTW not every day is at Belmore, but when they are the gates are locked and there is security staff around, so no sneaking in.
Go Dogs

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Generally all sessions are closed unless announced and open to members. Gone are the days where you could simply turn up and watch.