2020 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ricky Stuart will return to his normal coaching levels this year. Raiders can't win a comp if he is the coach.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ricky Stuart will return to his normal coaching levels this year. Raiders can't win a comp if he is the coach.
That’s a terrible take. They were screwed in the gf by the refs and a BJ Leulua brain snap.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’s a terrible take. They were screwed in the gf by the refs and a BJ Leulua brain snap.
I've been consistent, I've always said Stuart is a fraud coach. 2 good seasons in 6 seasons at the Raiders. Ricky was the one who signed Leilua in the first place lol

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did I hear right (on ABC radio) that tonight was Cameron Smith's 300th win in the nrl? Fuck me, if that's right, I can't see how that will ever be beaten.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I've been consistent, I've always said Stuart is a fraud coach. 2 good seasons in 6 seasons at the Raiders. Ricky was the one who signed Leilua in the first place lol
He isn't a fraud. He got a team that no Aussie players want to go to into the GF. Ricky is an excellent coach.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Hall's first try, still hasn't got one in the NRL. He's been 18th man for a few weeks so I'm not expecting him to be underdone and to be honest not too worried about Holmes, he's been mediocre at best. I'd prefer Jmoz on Feldt as he has drilled us up before.
Kid on debut scores four and he missed out again lol poor bastard!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Even more depressing, watching these other teams play with such class and fluency and be very even an competitive and make a game of it, we have nothing compared to the other 15 teams In the comp.!!

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Refs for Eels/Knights have been dogshit. Two very average forward pass calls against Newcastle, half a dozen very suspect balls from Parra let go.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sutton is a useless ref, nothing wrong with that hit on Ponga, shouldn't have been a penalty.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That hit on Brown was a carbon copy of what happened to Ponga, yet only the local team got a penalty for it. Sutton needs to quit, he is hopeless.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow, what the hell was Parra doing then? Two kicks that go straight up, then they have the perfect kick set up for Brown for the third attempt and somehow the ball gets passed over the sideline instead.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, what the hell was Parra doing then? Two kicks that go straight up, then they have the perfect kick set up for Brown for the third attempt and somehow the ball gets passed over the sideline instead.
Most embarrassing 5th tackle i've seen.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Could be a golden point this one, knights running out of time however .!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now that’s gotta suck lol.!!! Beautiful finish, but no try :weary:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ponga is overrated those are the facts

Sutton is crap channel 9 commentators are questioning many of his decisions tonight

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Manly have just played the Dragons into form lol and of course we have them next week

Karma for Hasler he has the same mess of a roster he helped create at the Bulldogs.

1. A busted player on a million dollar contract
2. A crap dummy half
3. A salary cap mess at Manly

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sitting comfortably at the bottom of the table... Awesome.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Des just got smashed lol, nice to see after what he did to us, let’s hope this is the start of his slide to the bottom.!!!

3 straight losses lol, Desball style :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: