1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

2019 Season Review

Discussion in 'Bulldogs Discussion' started by Stuart Thomas, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Stuart Thomas

Stuart Thomas Participant Premium Member Gilded

Thanks to all those who have read match reports or articles about our great club throughout the season. Below is a link to my extensive review of the season and the performances of individual players. It is a long read but I hope you find the time. Cheers.

https://www.stuartthomas.com.au/bulldogs-2019-season-review/

• Like Like x 12
  2. Aristidiz

Aristidiz Bullwog

Good read, looking forward to what awaits next year for us. We had some dud signings this year (Chrichton and Sue) and some really good signings (DWZ and CHN). I feel like Katoa will be on the duds list next year and Stimson on the good.

I like your optimise of a top 8 finish next year, and I'm convinced we will be thereabouts, but without any real strike outsides backs signed on recently we will once again struggle to put on points. Hopefully some like Leilua or similar quality player signs on with us soon. I like Meaney and Okunbors growth, and Hoppa has been solid for us, but we can't rely on the growth of those two if Pay is indeed serious of aiming for the Top 4 next year

3. Scoooby

Scoooby Kennel Addict Premium Member Gilded

Optimistic and excited for 2020..!! But I’m like the foe every new year haha, let’s hope this one is fruitful..!!