2019 FG Squad...Thoughts...?

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree he’s not the quickest FB but I think he has everything else tbh.

Honest question:

1. Do you think he’s a better FB than Mbye?

2. What would you rate him out of 10?

3. Where would you rate him out of the top 16 Fullbacks in the NRL? 1-16.
Dude it’s not about what hoppa offers, it’s about what our spine doesn’t - speed. Lichaa/jmk, Foran and Lewis are snails. We will have no playmaking speed at all with hoppa there. Give Meaney the first 6 weeks. Besides, we have no centres so hoppa needs to play there

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Hoppa, Lichaa & Foran off contract next year?

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
CHN would be dynamite at centre. We’ve got enough depth in the back row to cover the move and I feel it would be best for the team as of right now.

Elliot is also primed for a big year and has to be our starting lock. He brings a lot of aggression and meets Pays exact requirements in terms of being a ‘Bulldog’. Also... Meaney to start at Fullback because longterm Hoppa is not an option there.

Still hoping we can offload Lichaa before the season starts and then we’d be progressing through our rebuild nicely.

1. Meaney
2. Hoppa
3. CHN
4. Holland (GK)
5. Smith
6. Lewis
7. Foran
8. Tolman
9. ???
10. Napa
11. RFM
12. Jackson (c)
13. Elliot

14. JMK / Cogger
15. Sue
16. Ogden
17. To’omaga

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CHN would be dynamite at centre. We’ve got enough depth in the back row to cover the move and I feel it would be best for the team as of right now.

Elliot is also primed for a big year and has to be our starting lock. He brings a lot of aggression and meets Pays exact requirements in terms of being a ‘Bulldog’. Also... Meaney to start at Fullback because longterm Hoppa is not an option there.

Still hoping we can offload Lichaa before the season starts and then we’d be progressing through our rebuild nicely.

1. Meaney
2. Hoppa
3. CHN
4. Holland (GK)
5. Smith
6. Lewis
7. Foran
8. Tolman
9. ???
10. Napa
11. RFM
12. Jackson (c)
13. Elliot

14. JMK / Cogger
15. Sue
16. Ogden
17. To’omaga
Don’t mind it. Need to get Martin in there though.