AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Tolman will be in demand from other clubs who are willing to pay lot of his contract.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Keep both Morris boys on 2 year contracts (2nd year clubs favour), and definitely on reduced rates.

Keep JMK, Martin & Lewis

Definitely DO NOT RE-SIGN Clay Priest

Eastwood should retire and be a ambassador at the Dogs.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we should move heaven and earth to keep Cleeland and Marshall King, there is a very good combination just waiting to happen as well as some of our more promising juniors.
Don't let good talent slip through our fingers.

Anditsgone

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think we should move heaven and earth to keep Cleeland and Marshall King, there is a very good combination just waiting to happen as well as some of our more promising juniors.
I have noticed a lot of love for Cleeland here on the kennel,
I haven’t seen that much of him
The odd game played on tv and the trial matches is all I have seen of him, so I am speaking from some ignorance here,
But I feel he would struggle at NRL level
Just a hunch based on nothing, but I am interested in what I am missing in his game that many of you are seeing that makes you want him elevated to NRL

What do you think he will add to the NRL squad that is currently lacking?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have noticed a lot of love for Cleeland here on the kennel,
I haven’t seen that much of him
The odd game played on tv and the trial matches is all I have seen of him, so I am speaking from some ignorance here,
But I feel he would struggle at NRL level
Just a hunch based on nothing, but I am interested in what I am missing in his game that many of you are seeing that makes you want him elevated to NRL

What do you think he will add to the NRL squad that is currently lacking?
I think he has the "vision" and ball skills etc that if nurtured correctly will make him into a top level half back.

N.B. I hate the new "Cookie cutter" generic NRL web site that doesn't show replays of the lower grade games and really hate the interview with opposition coach and captain on what is supposed to be our web site.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cleeland, Martin, Priest, JMK

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lewis, Martin definitely. Carr and Woolford yes, but i'd like to see more of them first... especially young Zac as he's been off the grid for ages.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Keep both Morris boys on 2 year contracts (2nd year clubs favour), and definitely on reduced rates.

Keep JMK, Martin & Lewis

I think when you keep players at a club on a reduced contract then they will never put in like they once did.

If I reduce the pay of one of my employees or some of them they will never put in more or as much as they once did...

Just like bringing someone over who was used to getting paid top dollar and had it great at one job then comes to me at a lower rate mentally they will be defeated already.

Money talks and people have pride I don’t think the Morris twins will play at a reduced wage, not reduced enough to make a difference to our cap.

Sign a couple of young outside backs with speed and roll the dice on them.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Keep JMK, Martin & Lewis

With what corn chips as payment

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Morris boys are re signing 1yr deals each and that contract is getting finalised

No idea at what price though

Would be good for one more year as I think we need them at this point BUT like I said reduced price could mean don’t put in like they once did and it’s a little retirement money.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we need a cool freakish cheap buy like a krisnan inu that could spark us

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to see the Morris boys still play on but, (and I hate to say this) they are nowhere near as competitive as they were and speed and strike power is what we need if we have those players in our reserve ranks lets bring them through as apposed to letting them slip through our fingers and get their chance at other clubs.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't let good talent slip through our fingers.
You must be trolling??? Right??? Lewis is our future IMO and JMK is all ready locked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.