2018 NSWRL Intrust Super Cup Discussion Thread (Season Ended) PREMIERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
And i'm not basing it off a single game. Pay came over and talked it up yet pretty much entire squad has gone backwards under him.
We were amazing v Penrith in the trial :cry:

You have to give it some time man, give him some time also.

He needs to get his bench rotations right, that is one area where he has struggled, I'd like to see the minutes that Fine and Elliot played on Thursday night, it was weird?

He's still tinkering with the squad and there's not a lot of depth, regardless of how our NSW Cup team is doing...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pay was looking confused as fuck thinking "players can run onto the ball and in numbers like that?"

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We were amazing v Penrith in the trial :cry:

You have to give it some time man, give him some time also.

He needs to get his bench rotations right, that is one area where he has struggled, I'd like to see the minutes that Fine and Elliot played on Thursday night, it was weird?

He's still tinkering with the squad and there's not a lot of depth, regardless of how our NSW Cup team is doing...
I wasn't a fan of Pay to begin with and so far he has showed nothing to change my opinion and the negatives just keep adding up. He is just getting so many things wrong and our squad isn't an excuse for it.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Mbye
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Lewis???? Adds a bit of ball playing
5. Hoppoate

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The coaching staff would want to be very confident that Lewis can make it as a centre otherwise they are completely fucking up his development as a half.
I guess he makes the perfect utility on the bench.
I still can't get my head around this move. Every time i see him play he looks great defensively.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind seeing Tualau or To'omaga starting in 1st grade. Drop Woods to the bench.

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis is the only organising half in the club ffs
Has to be better than jmk Frawley cleeland

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still can't get my head around this move. Every time i see him play he looks great defensively.
Yeah it’s a weird one are they playing him there because they are trying to fit him in the team or do they see him as a long term centre? He’s going pretty good at centre in saying that.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis played well, but he looks like he's about 16. Needs to put on some muscle to play in the centers in first grade. I reckon he would get run over by most of big centers in NRL.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah it’s a weird one are they playing him there because they are trying to fit him in the team or do they see him as a long term centre? He’s going pretty good at centre in saying that.
Who knows. I'd be tempted to play him off the bench. Covers the halves, centre and probably hooker? Just unsure if he could handle it with his size atm.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasn't a fan of Pay to begin with and so far he has showed nothing to change my opinion and the negatives just keep adding up. He is just getting so many things wrong and our squad isn't an excuse for it.
Ok we all get it you dont rate pay at all, infact with the continuous pay comments one would think you hate him.
Now can we move on hes the coach at the moment and will be for a while.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis defense has been outstanding - but he is half not a centre. A positive for this year is the improvement in one on one tackling techniques of some of the players. Maybe a better bench option than Brown or Holland.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis was good, but would get snapped in half in first grade
Francis t good same with toomaga

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ok we all get it you dont rate pay at all, infact with the continuous pay comments one would think you hate him.
Now can we move on hes the coach at the moment and will be for a while.
Well lucky us.

Status
Not open for further replies.