2018 NSWRL Intrust Super Cup Discussion Thread (Season Ended) PREMIERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
69min Siosaia VAVE scores

Dogs 18
Wenty 20 ktc

70min kick converted

Dogs 18

Wenty 22

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Game is definitely past 63rd minute mark as Burr came off for HIA.

AHHH FUCK ... Vave scores for Parra in 69th minute.

Wenty 22
Dogs 18

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
C'mon ... Renouf snag a hat trick and win this game for us!! At least so we can win ONE grade this weekend.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Game is definitely past 63rd minute mark as Burr came off for HIA.

AHHH FUCK ... Vave scores for Parra in 69th minute.

Wenty 22
Dogs 18
It was Eastwood returning to the field from a HIA replacing Burr

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
76min Joshua BERGAMIN scores

Dogs 22 ktc

Wenty 22

Kick missed scores are locked up 22 all

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nu Brown kicks a field goal on full time to win it. Well done boys. At the moment we sit in second place on the ladder.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nu Brown kicks a field goal on full time to win it. Well done boys. At the moment we sit in second place on the ladder.
We are second in ISP and everyone says it is a big step up to first grade. We are currently 15th and could be last by the end of the weekend. Pay needs to take notice and revamp the team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gotenks was just about to tag you LOL.. Your boy Renoufs having another day out...

I'll be keen to see the stats when they upload them on Monday (I think).

NSWRL have a heap of stats this year (actually more than the NRL)... all in PDF files and incredibly in depth.
If Pay doesn't select To'omaga next week then i'm going to make another Pay thread and you can't merge it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a good win!! wish I could of watched it. Big fan of To'omaga to play FG been saying it since watching him in the second trial this kid has a future! Can't wait to see the replay.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Pay doesn't select To'omaga next week then i'm going to make another Pay thread and you can't merge it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
You are winning.:D

Yes, he has certainly made us sit up and take notice. With our cap issues and the fact that we are going to have to shed players we should be looking to blood him as it would seem that first grade will be on the agenda for him in 2019.. He is signed until 2020 some others who have had the call up are not( Eastwood, Fine, Priest)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You are winning.:D

Yes, he has certainly made us sit up and take notice. With our cap issues and the fact that we are going to have to shed players we should be looking to blood him as it would seem that first grade will be on the agenda for him in 2019.. He is signed until 2020 some others who have had the call up are not( Eastwood, Fine, Priest)
I can't understand why Pay has not given him a crack, surely he has to be there next week?

Were you at the game tonight?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't understand why Pay has not given him a crack, surely he has to be there next week?

No mate unfortunately not but was there last week. I am the first to admit my initial thought of using Priest was flawed and it is more than evident that the kid ( Toomaga) deserves a shot at first grade. He is in the top 30 so why not use him? He was very upbeat and happy after the game last week but disappointed that he didn't bag the third try he had a chance at. He has come through the grades and has served his apprenticeship we would be silly not to see how he will go. Will be interesting to check his stats come Monday...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How priest got picked prior to renouf is bizarre,we need holland to take montoyas spot and renouf/nu brown on bench and elliot/priest back to isp that would be a pretty handy team

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Adam Elliott and Priest should be exicted...... To be playing NSW Cup next week.

Surely Brown on bench with To'omaga. Could Nu Brown play Second Row/Lock? According to Wiki (yeah I know), Nu Brown is only 4kgs lighter than Jackson but the same height.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Should of been In fg round one last Fcuking season.
Round one 2017
The guys a tank and is a must off the bench
Build his endurance up but 20-25 mins per game wind him up and let him rip.

Status
Not open for further replies.