2018 NSWRL Intrust Super Cup Discussion Thread (Season Ended) PREMIERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As a unit we were defensively shocking, so it's possible Frawley would have improved along with everyone else.

I do think this call shows how clueless Pay is. The bloke literally went against something he was so sure of after just 2 weeks of footy. Now Moses is stuck doing general play kicking and trying to organise plays instead of just having the freedom to trail the attack and be on the end of plays because JMK can't do a halves job.
JMK is a really limited player in attack I think Pay definitely panicked in dropping Frawley after spending the whole off season with Foran. The thing is JMK isn’t improving either so I’m not sure why he’s persisting with him.

Frawley won’t turn us into a premiership threat or anything close to that but he will improve the attacking structure and take pressure off Foran.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nice work Cleeland.. bombed, kicked, chased, nailed the fulback.

Then backs it up with another shot.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck yeah!!!! Nu Brown from dummy half has been lethal this year.

If he could hold the ball in first grade, THAT .. right there.. is EXACTLY what we needed against the Roosters.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There’s Nu Browns weekly try out of dummy half.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
JMK is a really limited player in attack I think Pay definitely panicked in dropping Frawley after spending the whole off season with Foran. The thing is JMK isn’t improving either so I’m not sure why he’s persisting with him.

Frawley won’t turn us into a premiership threat or anything close to that but he will improve the attacking structure and take pressure off Foran.
Yup. I do think JMK should be played at hooker or potentially centre. Has decent pace and is good defender...but no more of him in the halves.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How bad is the jersey clash in this game...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Pissweak ... Absolutely piss weak.

Olive with a shocking miss then... can't afford to do that if he wants to play first grade.

Dogs 20
Jets 6

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Penalty - ??? from Dogs.

Then we fall asleep... they'll score again here... we've clocked off early.

Penalty - Frawley and Nelson offside.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Frawley drops the ball cold when we are right on the attack.

and the pressure is off..

That's why he isn't first grade material.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

But Frawley needs to play half back he plays so much better there but always gets picked at 5/8 when in first this would give Foran more room to move as long as Lichaa gets dropped I would put Nu Brown hooker very fast passing both sides jmk on bench jj to lock ryce matin or ogden to second row we win but wont happen tooo many changes but this is the time for change

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
John "Peak Hour" Olive... because he's start bloody stop... JUST RUN!!

Frawley poor choice in 5th tackle option.

Penalty - Reimis Smith Dangerous Position.

Penalties are like 12-3.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How it is a knock on when the ball goes backwards 3 time?

Lead Referee Gavin Reynolds... was dropped from NRL for the Tigers/Eels game.

and there's Ogdens drop for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.