2018 NSWRL Intrust Super Cup Discussion Thread (Season Ended) PREMIERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is he any chance playing again this season in isp?
Not sure mate. I’d think that if they win this week then they would stick with the Frawley Cleeland pairing anyway, so I doubt we will see him

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any updates on Frawley's move to the Knights? not that it matters to us, he's leaving regardless, but still interested to know

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think with lewis and smith not playing they are saying they are not isp players anymore and not worth them risking an injury

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah agree with the halves comments. Frawley and Cleeland should be dominating but certainly didn't last week. Frawley's kicking game in particular isn't even good enough for reserves. How he just kicks straight to the fullback everytime without pressure is just odd. Loved how the Beast played last week and dominated well (as he should). We were losing our way until he was re-injected in the second half. Hopefully we can dominate the whole game without allowing the opposition back into it. Go Dogs!!
Imo nu brown was the difference when he came back on in the second half, team looks more dangerous when he's on the field

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There’s 6 months before a ball is kicked in season 2019
Reimis Smith and Lewis should be playing
Agree... only thing I can think is the club letting Frawley play to try and impress another club to sign him up.

Lewis and Smith should be in there for sure, to fine tune their crafts.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Imo nu brown was the difference when he came back on in the second half, team looks more dangerous when he's on the field
Yeah, I mentioned somewhere else that we went ok when Brown was on and turned to shit when Woolford was on.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I mentioned somewhere else that we went ok when Brown was on and turned to shit when Woolford was on.
We definitely did. I don’t know how much of that is Browne being a better player or Browne’s playstyle suiting Cleeland and bypassing Frawley a lot more.
Browne is a runner and starved our halves of ball but that works for Cleeland. Also meant Frawley was basically invisible.
Woolford is a more typical hooker and gave the halves a lot more ball. That resulted in Frawley kicking the ball straight into the oppositions feet like 3 times in a row.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Giving the guys centre stage this week instead of the subforum.. Let's do this Dogs... for Eastwood and for Fine!!
And so we should! It was great being at the game last week and I am more than happy that we will be going to Leichhardt this Sunday.

We had a fair representation at Oki and it would be fantastic to see even more blue and white to cheer on the boys this week. So many of these players will cease to wear the blue and white once their ISP duty finishes and I am hopeful that that day will be a grand final appearance for us this year after falling short in 2017.

It is a crying shame, that unlike a few other clubs who get a good deal of their ISP games on a regular basis before first grade we don't get that opportunity. Now we are becoming more and more distanced from Flegg and ISP and we don't get to see the up and comers and fringe first graders unless we travel to Belmore at another day and time. Gone is the value for money of a game day consisting of at least three matches, instead we get one and mostly at dumb times like Thursday and early game Friday.

Come on you blue and whites, do us proud, give us a reason to cheer and shout from the rooftops that we are the Bulldogs, mighty, mighty Bulldogs.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lomax not a late inclusion. Playing NRL.

Doubt Field will play (in particular if Dragons have a win). If Hunt has a shocker he might replace him mid game.

Status
Not open for further replies.