2018 IM EXCITED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im sure most of us are not getting too carried away with our expectations for next year, but to be honest, im pretty bloody excited!!

First and foremost, Des hitler hussein hasler is gooone, and whoever comes in to take over the coaching duties will surely envigorate the team, and im confident the boys can improve massively!! I really dont think anyone should underestimate how much a new coach with different ideas will completely change our team next year.

Im expecting the new coach to play klem and woods in the front row, which to be honest is probably the best front row in the comp.

Im also excited to see players like RFM get more game time, and players like Brenko Lee and montoya exploding out of the blocks after a solid off season.

If Foran can get back to his best next year and help Mbye become the 5/8th we always hoped he could be, then i think we can be a real dark horse.

I also hope players like Rhys Martin can get a run, and we see big improvement from guys like Fualalo, Elliot, Tualau and To'omaga.

Id like to see some of our former greats come back to the fold too. Show the boys what it means to play for this almighty Bulldogs club. And why is Hazem not our goal kicking coach FFS??

If the boys have a big off season and we start the year off with our strobgest team possible, and have a coach that will drop a player if he is not up to scratch, i think we can be big movers on the ladder.

GIDDY UP, IM EXCITED BOYS!!!

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes but my concern is that we will need to let 1 or 2 more players go before settling our roster. Hopefully all this will be finalised soon

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I can't wait for everything to be decided and finalised so we know who the coach and team will be....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Brenko Lee will be lucky to play much first grade next year. A new coach will have even less tolerance towards shitty defensive lapses.

That said Rhyse Martin needs to be promoted... as we need a solid goalkicker (and it means the end of Holland).

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hang in there - theres 5 months to go

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How so? Defense can be taught. The guy is only 20 years old ffs. He will be a weapon if he can get his defensive reads sorted. The guy can only get better! 12 try assists for the year and he didnt even play the full season. Give him some time, he will come good.

As much as I like him in attack his defence is very very very bad!
Not just bad

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
How so? Defense can be taught. The guy is only 20 years old ffs. He will be a weapon if he can get his defensive reads sorted. The guy can only get better! 12 try assists for the year and he didnt even play the full season. Give him some time, he will come good.[/
How so? Defense can be taught. The guy is only 20 years old ffs. He will be a weapon if he can get his defensive reads sorted. The guy can only get better! 12 try assists for the year and he didnt even play the full season. Give him some time, he will come good.
defense isn't in his DNA , and he's a six pack short of a carton upstairs , the raiders were ecstatic we offered him a contract , no point creating 12 tries if your going to let 20 in

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
defense isn't in his DNA , and he's a six pack short of a carton upstairs , the raiders were ecstatic we offered him a contract , no point creating 12 tries if your going to let 20 in
Brenko Lee will be awesome for us in 2018!! both in attack and D!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I too think the team will improve next season.
Foran & Woods add a lot the squad in experience and proven ability.
Hopefully Foran gets himselve fully fit.

It will be interesting to see with the new coach:-

1. What position Mybe plays.
2. How Tolman & Eastwood are used.
3. Who is the first choice lock.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I too think the team will improve next season.
Foran & Woods add a lot the squad in experience and proven ability.
Hopefully Foran gets himselve fully fit.

It will be interesting to see with the new coach:-

1. What position Mybe plays.
2. How Tolman & Eastwood are used.
3. Who is the first choice lock.
Who will be hooker?
Who will be 5/8?
Will Foran step up or crumble?
Will klemmer be in the front row???

A number of possibilities that wont be answered until round 1

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brenko Lee will be awesome for us in 2018!! both in attack and D!
DESIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm Excited and pumped
Our team will come out with a fresh approach to 2018
Changing the coach along with Foran on the scene is fantastic
We have been extremely stale for years
The last 3 games where just a glimpse of what can be done
Bulldogs will rise to the top and once again be a force to be reckon with
I believe this squad and a real deal coach with structure in place
will make us proud
Warning Dogs On Premises

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine giving up on a 20 year old with shit defence lmao no one from 20s would ever play first grade then

Status
Not open for further replies.