2018 Confirmed Retirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Simon Mannering - Warriors
Luke Lewis - Cronulla

Both confirmed hanging up the boots at seasons end.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Damn....Luke Lewis has been playing since 2001 or 2002. I like the way he transitioned into the second row from centre/wing and became a better player. He made a good decision to leave the Panthers for the sharks which extended his career. One of my favorite non bulldogs players..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Damn....Luke Lewis has been playing since 2001 or 2002. I like the way he transitioned into the second row from centre/wing and became a better player. He made a good decision to leave the Panthers for the sharks which extended his career. One of my favorite non bulldogs players..
Lewis goes down in the same books as Hindmarsh, Fitzgibbon, Menzies and Watmough for me.. Just one of those freakz!

Sad to see Mannering go too, his been underrated for most of his career and would have been good to see the bloke win a premiership with the warriors.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Surprised and saddened to see Mannering hang up the boots. Had a blinder against the Broncos last weekend and looks as though he still has a few good years left in him.

Hopefully he stays injury free for the remainder of the season and can raise the bat for 300 games.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Suoer player and career was luke lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.