Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon they designed the jerseys before knowing what sponsor would be on there.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not keen on that...the placement is what shits me the most. Rather drop it lower and keep the V.

View attachment 1592

The design, color and size of the Logo is fuckin shit!! glad I purchased all my 80th year stuff in 2015 FFS, never ever will I buy anything so hideous on the Jersey specially RED!!!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
the black and white logos look pretty cool
A definite improvement, but really the KIA logo is just a shitty looking logo so nothing is going to make it look great.

I am happy that the club made a strong financial decision though, you can't choose the sponsor based on how their logo looks.

Reaction score
A definite improvement, but really the KIA logo is just a shitty looking logo so nothing is going to make it look great.

I am happy that the club made a strong financial decision though, you can't choose the sponsor based on how their logo looks.
yeah it's a crap logo, looks like something you'd see on a communist vehicle from ww2 or something

Reaction score
The design, color and size of the Logo is fuckin shit!! glad I purchased all my 80th year stuff in 2015 FFS, never ever will I buy anything so hideous on the Jersey specially RED!!!
the red's like a big bullseye for opposition defenders to aim up at

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll still get one, I always get the new jersey. I dont know why they chose that lot to model them though lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The training jersey doesn't look that bad now that i see it on Lichaa and Hoppa...looks different to the images released before.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The training jersey doesn't look that bad now that i see it on Lichaa and Hoppa...looks different to the images released before.
Yeah they are totally different to the ones posted earlier.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah they are totally different to the ones posted earlier.

They're the training shirts and singlets. The training jersey that Bmoz is wearing is a jersey that will be worn in the trial games. I think all the merchandise next year looks rubbish personally.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
JUdging by the clubs past form they will keep the red KIA for a while till they get enough suckers to buy one and then " as a show of how they listen to the supporters" they will change it to a blue KIA and then... oh look we sold some more KIA CHING .....KIA CHING $$$$$$$$$$

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new jerseys look like they were designed with under 7s in mind...ugly as and inspire about as much confidence as doing 100ks down the freeway in Kia carnival!!!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jerseys will definitely take some getting used to.. The sponsor is definitely a good one though... global company... just compare us to West tigers, who have Brydens Lawyers as their major sponsor

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah it's a crap logo, looks like something you'd see on a communist vehicle from ww2 or something
KIA has been around since 1944, the oldest Korean car company, South Korean so non Communist, hope they do us some deals on their buzz boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.