Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Wtf are those bottom two
1. Home Jersey
2. Away Jersey
3. Berries Jersey
4. Auckland 9s Jersey
5. Alternate Jersey (completely unnecessary considering we already have 4).

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Even the training jersey is garbage. There is not one single positive comment about the Jersey on Dogs facey haha what an absolute fuck up

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That ugly kia dragons colored logo, that part looks hideous. The 9's jersey is a total abomination, change the color of the kia logo and i would be fine with the rest.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
There will be a few white knights come out and say it's great and all that gay hashtag shit just to get the Dogs to retweet or like, then there is the 99.7% that have absolutely destroyed them in the comments hahaha.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Some poor ***** are getting sacked [emoji23]

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not the best, but you have a strangely strong opinion on jerseys considering your club couldn't attract a jersey OR stadium sponsor for God knows how long
Touche

Strong opinion because I said that jersey looks hideous? Don't get defensive precious

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Honestly, can someone neck the idiot creating these jerseys? My 3 y.o niece can whip up something better from the water-based paint she plays with everyday.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I wonder what's going through the heads at Bulldogs HQ right now..

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Who the hell designs these things?

Ok the Home and Heritage ones are fine, the sponsor looks like poo but what can you do. But ALL of the other ones look absolutely awful.

I know some bellends will buy them, but the club can't seriously think these things will be appealing to most fans can they?

They should do a competition to get fans to design jerseys at the end of the season, and have a voting poll online to choose which ones get made.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Glad I updated my Home, Away and Heritage Jersys last year..... there is no way in hell would I pay $180.00 odd bucks for that shit... no way!! 2015 were the best designs ever. IMO

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the actual designs of the alternate and the heritage jersey. Apparently the heritage jersey has images of our greatest moments engrained in the material. But that KIA is such an eyesore. It's fucking disgusting. And that nines jersey is shocking. Going to go out on a limb and say whilst it's good it's our richest deal, that's the worse jersey in our 82 year history. Surely the club should of asked to make the KIA blue?!?
Make Kia blue or black and problem solved sticks out like dogs balls but that is what they probably want

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of stomachs are going to be exposed by that immense nether region.

Kas unsuccessfully trying to suck it in.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who the hell designs these things?

Ok the Home and Heritage ones are fine, the sponsor looks like poo but what can you do. But ALL of the other ones look absolutely awful.

I know some bellends will buy them, but the club can't seriously think these things will be appealing to most fans can they?

They should do a competition to get fans to design jerseys at the end of the season, and have a voting poll online to choose which ones get made.
I'm certain Canberra ran a competition this year for fans to design there 2017 alternate jersey. Fans designed jerseys and sent them in. Then fans voted which jersey they liked and that is the winner. I think even Panthers have showed various designs to fans before picking jersey designs.

Even in England I think Wigan uploaded four designs for fans to vote for the best design and the one with the most votes is there home jersey next year.

The club has to understand without us fans there wouldn't be a club. I'd be all for releasing a few designs, and letting the fans vote. We're the ones spending our hard earned on the merchandise. I was considering buying a New Jersey next year. But I think I'll be better off getting this years one on sale!

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didnt think it could get any worse....then I saw the nines jersey

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wats that print on Eastwoods one, interesting to see what it is.
But in general they a Dog ass Ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.