2015 - The season of the broken TRex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2015/11/13/williams_looks_ahead.html

Wow .. never realised that. Apart from tearing his pec, he was carrying a minor ankle injury which hindred his movement.

He's still in rehab group after surgery on ankle recently, and still trying to get back speed and run on it. Likewise said his shoulder still hasn't got full movement after the pec injury.

Explains a lot about his performances in 2015.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2015/11/13/williams_looks_ahead.html

Wow .. never realised that. Apart from tearing his pec, he was carrying a minor ankle injury which hindred his movement.

He's still in rehab group after surgery on ankle recently, and still trying to get back speed and run on it. Likewise said his shoulder still hasn't got full movement after the pec injury.

Explains a lot about his performances in 2015.
While i'm sure these are legitimate reasons, i'm just over his shit lackluster performances for the past 3 seasons. Oxygen thief who robbed us of 'the tank'. Haha don't mind me, still pissed we pushed him out the door.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting he talks about getting his speed back ,when he was devastating at manly he was so quick for a forward hope he gets back to that

Last edited by a moderator:

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Pfffft...... What's his excuse for 2014, what a load of crap

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It doesn't even feel like he's at the club to me. I'm so used to seeing the usual suspects front and center in everything. He's a background guy who seems to keep to himself.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It doesn't even feel like he's at the club to me. I'm so used to seeing the usual suspects front and center in everything. He's a background guy who seems to keep to himself.
True, he has a very care free attitude but he isn't smug about it, its still pretty annoying how much he doesn't give a shit.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
2013 and 2014 were decent seasons for him with us.

I think in 2013 he was having back issues as well.

When he's in form he's one of the best strike second rowers in the competition (I'd put him up there with Sam Burgess)... but he lost his way somewhere along the line and needs to get that passion and mojo back.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
2013 and 2014 were decent seasons for him with us.

I think in 2013 he was having back issues as well.

When he's in form he's one of the best strike second rowers in the competition (i'd put him up there with sam burgess)... But he lost his way somewhere along the line and needs to get that passion and mojo back.
lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He has never been "in form" wearing our jersey.

I honest can't remember when he was in actual form even in Manly.

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
he has done nothing in three years. he is coming onto his contract year and watch him play.

he should not be resigned no matter what happens this year.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he has done nothing in three years. he is coming onto his contract year and watch him play.

he should not be resigned no matter what happens this year.
100% correct, although I believe he might have been carrying a injury, its just an excuse so people don't question why all of a sudden in 2016 he's giving it his all when by coincidence he's due for a contract. Its just a bunch of BS, this guy is "only" about money and has previously admitted it

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He had a pretty decent start in 2014 when he made the origin side. The only highlight of his career in the doggies jersey is when he went into dummy half and ran over four panthers players which led to a try apart from that he hasnt done shit.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just know, no matter what happens 2016, they will sign him for 3 more years. So frustrating.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He has never been "in form" wearing our jersey.

I honest can't remember when he was in actual form even in Manly.
I do. He had a run with Manly where he looked amazing. Still not remotely comparable to SBurgess though :|

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Standard end of year article with excuses about his performance and promising more next year.

The sooner we can use his $600k for a player that actually wants to be at our club the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.