2014 Fantasy Leagues - DT SuperCoach, NRL Fantasy, Fantasy Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bromich is out tonight because of the birth of his kid. I will have to use my last trade to ditch him or will just scrape in with my auto emergency unless they re-calculate the points and I lose.
There is money involved for overall and head to head. Maybe I should risk it, keep the trade and go for overall
So how did you end up going Natboy, did you win?

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This weeks line up is:

Farah
McGuire
Gurgess
Surgess
Parker
Merrin
B Hunt
C Smith
J Croker
Lafai
Mansour
Inglis
Hayne

and bench players

McCulloch (R)
Watmough (R)
Guerra (R)
Cordner (R)

S Johnson
J King
J Roqica
D Peyroux
DWZ
Mitchell Moses

Question is, who to make C and do I play Hunt or Johnson??

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Answer my own question, I should have played Johnson AND made him C. Scored a team high 87 as a substitute.

N

Natboy

So how did you end up going Natboy, did you win?
Sorry mate I haven't been on the line. I won $500 for overall but did a souths and had a shocker the game before the GF in head to head after leading for most of the year.
The worst part is my round 26 score smashed the winner & runner up. Oh well. I think I won the dogs of war comp on here too
My goal this year was top 2000 so I am really happy.
How did you go Owey?

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I won the NRL Fantasy Dogs of War league after finishing forth in H2H, plus I won the league and MP with all my mates as well. We didn't have any $$ on unfortunately. Only finished in the top 5,000 though.

N

Natboy

Yeah I won the NRL Fantasy Dogs of War league after finishing forth in H2H, plus I won the league and MP with all my mates as well. We didn't have any $$ on unfortunately. Only finished in the top 5,000 though.
Good stuff mate well done. Are you guys going to do SC finals?

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did sign up for it and entered a team weeks ago, but haven't been back to it. It's a week to week thing isn't it?

N

Natboy

I did sign up for it and entered a team weeks ago, but haven't been back to it. It's a week to week thing isn't it?
Yeah sort of. You can make unlimited trades. It will probably be crap like SC origin & I'll forget about it after one round.
I'll enter a team in case my players all score 3 tries each or something and I'm a chance for a prize but unless that happens I'll ignore it

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Finished SC 1914 after winning all 4 of my MP. Injuries and ASADA killed me.

Finished Fantasy at 1876. Same as above bar the MP.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Finished SC 1914 after winning all 4 of my MP. Injuries and ASADA killed me.

Finished Fantasy at 1876. Same as above bar the MP.
Did similar in sc not sure exact number 1900 something and won 3 leagues im in with gallen on the sidelines.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I ended the season with no Gallen, Fifita, Fensom, Gagan and Lee with SBW, Segeyaro (partial)

N

Natboy

I finished 1813 in SC & flicked Gallen as soon as the local rumours came up about ASADA taking action.
I got stung by all the other players you mentioned though. I'm happy with my $900 and learnt a lot!
Bring on next year

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Corey Oates is playing this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.