2012 Premiership TAB - Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it's still early but looking at the TAB prices we are now favorites to win the competition at $4.00 with Melbourne next on $4.50.

What do you guys think?

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
We shouldn't get too far ahead of ourselves, but I wouldn't be surprised if we did make off with the minor premiership. It's a good sign to see and it'll only boost our team's confidence for the run to the finals. If we beat Manly this week I'd be pretty confident for us to get it.

EDIT: it's premiership.. not minor premiership lol oops... same thing goes though!

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I know people said Melbourne was our biggest test so far this season, however playing Manly at Brookie (possible without Kasiano and Halatau), in front of a packed home crowd will be our biggest test. We win this match, and then I can start to feel a bit more confident.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Des will be pissed at the tab, ****ing up our whole flying under the radar thing

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Agree, its going to be our toughest game next week, only for the reason, we dont know which Sea Eagles side will show up...the one that put 40+ on the Roosters or hopefully the one that got a smacking from Newcastle last night.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Agree, its going to be our toughest game next week, only for the reason, we dont know which Sea Eagles side will show up...the one that put 40+ on the Roosters or hopefully the one that got a smacking from Newcastle last night.
They got embarrassed against the Titans (the week before they played us). Then came up against us, and played as if they were playing a finals match. Wouldn't look too much into the Knights game.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
They got embarrassed against the Titans (the week before they played us). Then came up against us, and played as if they were playing a finals match. Wouldn't look too much into the Knights game.
Granted, but they should have shown more heart as the the pretending, oops, i mean defending champions against a Newcastle side who was lo missing some of their big names. So, who knows which side will turn up against our boys, just means we cant be complacent.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Des will be pissed at the tab, ****ing up our whole flying under the radar thing
considering the way we have played im not surprised that the TAB have us as favourites

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
They will be hard to beat on Friday, they just got pumped by the Knights who are terrible!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know people said Melbourne was our biggest test so far this season, however playing Manly at Brookie (possible without Kasiano and Halatau), in front of a packed home crowd will be our biggest test. We win this match, and then I can start to feel a bit more confident.
yeah mate I tend to agree with that, If we can eat Manly at Brooky then I will feel we are a chance otherwise its 2 losses to an understrength Manly team,

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who was smart enough to get on the dogs back when we were paying $10-15?

H

Hitman

I know it's still early but looking at the TAB prices we are now favorites to win the competition at $4.00 with Melbourne next on $4.50.

What do you guys think?
Keep the Bulldogs winning the premiership on the LOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.