2012 Bulldogs are serious premiership contenders :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Even with a terrible 1st half the Dogs have proved to be dominant over a Tigers team desperate to win.

Josh Morris has reached a new level after origin
Benny Barba is in a league of his own (I am so glad he is a Bulldog)
Josh Reynolds is starting to mirror Sherwin in talent
Kas and Pritchard are absolute tanks
Dene Halatau is our complete player
Inu and Keating are our consistent performers
Ennis has improved massively

So glad to have Des at the helm!!

Could this be the team to beat in the 2012 final series? I think yes!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Totally. We already beat the premiership faves by 14 a few weeks back, and only went down to them by 6 at their home which is a huge advantage to them.

I only see Manly as a threat, with Brisbane as a dark horse. At times the Brisbane side looks as good as any Brisbane side of the past, and it should be interesting to play them soon.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
I cannot wait to play Brisbane. Hope we smash them TBH.
We have a stronger forward pack and a more versatile playing group. I cannot wait for the finals!! First time in a very long time...

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fark it was great to finally see quick plays and alot of metre's gained by Perret..his scoot's from dummy half are a awsome and something we didnt have..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We have got Todd getting all the right ppl into the place
From that:
We have the best recruiting staff who get the right players for the job time after time.
We have got Des getting the best out of all the players, and already good players are finding another level
We have got some of the best talent in the game, and IMO the best player currently in Barba
We got a winning culture in the place and we are every chance of a premiership year 1 in Des' tenure.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
I cant believe the turnaround in such a short amount of time. Des is a master coach.
No wonder the Manly supporters have been so butthurt over losing him lol

I could see the potential with our team over the last 2 years but K Moore could not harness the talent the way Des has. *hats off to Greenberg and Hasler*

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If we play like our first 40 tonight, forget it. I HOPE it was just settling in afrer the bye.

Keating's first 40 were flashbacks to Keating of last year. I hope thats the worst 40 minutes our boys put in this year till after grand final..

B

bulldogs_fan_69

If we play like our first 40 tonight, forget it. I HOPE it was just settling in afrer the bye.

Keating's first 40 were flashbacks to Keating of last year. I hope thats the worst 40 minutes our boys put in this year till after grand final..
This, we completed something like 3 our of our first 7 sets iirc :(

Still an awesome game to watch live due to the constant changing score.. was intense!

p.s. beau ryan is a faggot

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
if we played like we did in the 2nd half for the full 80 then the game wouldnt have been close imo

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
p.s. beau ryan is a faggot
New found hatred for Beau Ryan, deadset how did the referees miss them?

Also on another topic, Masada Iosefa is like our version of Joel Romelo, made a difference on the field as well as lining up some of our boys and looking for the occasional scuffle... where's CK, he may take some liking. :p

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm very concerned about the Reynolds/Inu defensive issues, hopefully Des will sort this soon we are definatley a chance we have been very consistent this year which is somehing we haven't been for years. Des Hasler is a genius and deserves all the credit/:D:love:

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Wonder how good we could be if we signed brett morris as well

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We will be dead set contenders once that ranga piece of sh!t is dropped for Hodko, I knew he couldn't himself from returning to his usuall sh!ttiness

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
funny how we have 1 bad half and the only person called out was kris keating. I dont remember him making every single error? I remember one from a horrible offload 10 mtrs out from Kasiano or Pritchard that practically went rolling to him. Heaps of players were committing errors, not just him. He is allowed to have an off game isnt he?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
You are only working this out now?
(referring to us being contenders)

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha he also kicked the ball out on the full on the 3rd tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.