2011 total club memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogmad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The excitement of the upcoming season, plus a newly built Western Grandstand tied in with multiple successful membership retention and acquisitions campaigns have led to the Knights fast approaching their 2010 membership total.

The Knights now join the Sea Eagles, Roosters and Warriors in being within touching distance of their 2010 membership numbers and only a week or two away off joining the Titans and being in positive membership sales territory.

Across the other clubs, the Rabbitohs continue to be well on track for their target of 20,000 members after another solid week of sales, bringing them up to 16,521, while the Melbourne Storm have released their 2011 membership packages to the public this week and are expecting a big first week of sales.

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsarticle/tabid/10874/newsid/61182/knights-enjoy-massive-membership-growth/default.aspx

S

Shermy

I think its quite sad that a club that has had no success in 40 years is leading the way in memberships. It really is a bad reflection on the other clubs and there fans in my eyes. In no way am I gloating about how well we have sold our memberships - it is fantastic that we can attract so much money through it and people are willing to join the club. The Dragons and Roosters though should be flying through the roofs as well as the other clubs.

P

Paint.

Tigers, Roosters and the Panthers are the most disappointing, tbh.
All 3 have had their best seasons in almost a decade yet none of them have cracked 6000 fans

P

Paint.

Also a problem with Cronulla is alot of their older supporters have life memberships and those don't count as ticketed memberships, so they're hardly likely to get too many of them to sign up

Dogmad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think its quite sad that a club that has had no success in 40 years is leading the way in memberships. It really is a bad reflection on the other clubs and there fans in my eyes. In no way am I gloating about how well we have sold our memberships - it is fantastic that we can attract so much money through it and people are willing to join the club. The Dragons and Roosters though should be flying through the roofs as well as the other clubs.
have to agree, really all sydney clubs bar cronulla should average have 15,000 - 20,000 members. I have to say it will very dissapointing if the dogs don't surpass last years total

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Think Manly, Cronulla & Roosters have a challenge between them soon... Most members in the week, club gets $10k. Pretty sure thats what I heard...

S

Shermy

Two weeks after the Battle of the Beaches the Dragons, Bulldogs and Rabbitohs will go head-to-head in the Battle of the Legends membership drive week; and a fortnight later it will be the Battle of the West between the Eels, Panthers and Wests Tigers.

Status
Not open for further replies.