2011 New Years Resolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
be more disciplined@saving $$, pass the next fitness test(12min42sec for 2.4km),squat 160kg for 25reps in 1 working set or squat 220kg 5good reps(love squats),finish more diy home projects,more diet discipline(hard when wifey is a great cook)

M

mongoose

be more disciplined@saving $$, pass the next fitness test(12min42sec for 2.4km),squat 160kg for 25reps in 1 working set or squat 220kg 5good reps(love squats),finish more diy home projects,more diet discipline(hard when wifey is a great cook)
are you in the military/police or whatever?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
#. Buy a new camera - I'm already fed up with the one i have. It's great, but i need to upgrade to something that can do more. I'm eyeing out the Canon 5d.
#. Learn how to speak Japanese.
#. Create a portfolio and score a photography job OR get a job/internship within the music events industry.
#. Save enough money to travel to NYC or Japan at the end of 2011 or beginning of 2012
#. Learn how to play drums.

I see myself doing at least 4 of these by the end of 2011.
I'm sure you are the fob version of my mate here in NZ.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
oh... just thought of another one i want to add...

I wanna learn how to DJ... as in mix tracks etc. Always wanted to give that a go!

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
- Learn how to surf
- Ace Uni
- Get a part time job in the sport industry
- Meet Lecrae aka my hero at exoday this year
- And make gym guy fall in love with me

Thats about it.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
stop being a bogan

this is going to be very very hard for me, but i am determined to make the change. i highly doubt i will be able to get rid of my commodore though

Status
Not open for further replies.