2011 First three rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogs4ever

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just came back from Bulldogs presentation night Bulldogs will play Wests Tigers in Round 1 at Anz Stadium,Round 2 vs Souths at Anz Stadium and Round 3 vs Roosters Anz Stadium.Also an update on Greg Eastwood, Kevin moore said he is meeting up with the big man tomorrow.Stay tuned!!

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Nice! All Sydney teams, should get massive crowds. I'm soooooooo effing eager for the 2011 draw to be released! Hurry up ffssssss

nowryz

nowryz
Reaction score
Adam Blair

Any news on Adam Blair coming to the dogs

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
why would we play Souths in rnd 2 then again on easter like we usually do which is only a couple weeks later, if they have gotten rid of the rabbits/dogs easter game then the NRL is dumber then ever

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
why would we play Souths in rnd 2 then again on easter like we usually do which is only a couple weeks later, if they have gotten rid of the rabbits/dogs easter game then the NRL is dumber then ever
Pretty sure it would just mean that Easter falls earlier next year. I remember our Easter Friday game v Souths was in Round 2 in 2008.. If not then yeah, stupid decision.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Scrap that- Easter Sunday is 24th April. Fail NRL

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It sometimes happens though, not necessarily with the Dogs, but you do get teams playing each other 1 or 2 rounds in then again 4-5 rounds later.

I'd say the Round 2 game against Souths will be the Easter clash though.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
First 3 games all at ANZ, nice.

Hopefully we can use our home ground "advantage", not a repeat of this year. >:(

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
It sometimes happens though, not necessarily with the Dogs, but you do get teams playing each other 1 or 2 rounds in then again 4-5 rounds later.

I'd say the Round 2 game against Souths will be the Easter clash though.
It cant be the Easter clash, Easter isnt until late April and the NRL kicks off in mid March, i guess we gonna be playing Souths twice in the first 6-7 weeks (or whatever it is)

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just came back from Bulldogs presentation night Bulldogs will play Wests Tigers in Round 1 at Anz Stadium,Round 2 vs Souths at Anz Stadium and Round 3 vs Roosters Anz Stadium.Also an update on Greg Eastwood, Kevin moore said he is meeting up with the big man tomorrow.Stay tuned!!
West Tigers are going to be very hard to beat first up especially after bowing out so close to the GF last year

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
Great to hear we will be starting off the year with 3 games at ANZ.. I am so pumped for next year.. Can't we start the footy season now..

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awsome to hear first three games at ANZ, cant wait next year

Resigning membership atm

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
didnt even know the presentation night was on :(

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Did they release the new jerseys??

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
what a gun start!!!!!! Dogs better be on the ball early on, could easily be 0 and 3 if we start the way we did this year

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It cant be the Easter clash, Easter isnt until late April and the NRL kicks off in mid March, i guess we gonna be playing Souths twice in the first 6-7 weeks (or whatever it is)
It might also have changed due to the easter rounds/anzac clashes - easter and anzac weekend are the same weekend next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.