2011 Bulldogs Membership MEGA THREAD

Which membership will you be getting for 2011?

• Category 1

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Category 2

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • The Kennel (Bulldogs Army)

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • General Admission

Votes: 23 18.9%
  • Country Club

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Queensland Club

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Interstate

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • Can't get to the game

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
would be nice if they showed us our current figures. On the site its showing now 0 with regards to project 13k grr

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
yeah we passed the 13k mark, however we most likely will still be getting more members. Last year and the year before after rd 1 we still had something like another thousand or 2 members sign up

TAHU

Captain
Reaction score
hey guys, i signed up earlier this week and it said something about not being able to deliver the pass in time for sundays game and to pick it up, however ive forgotten where to pick it up from, any one know?

thanks lol

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ul see it. It's outside gate c there will be a marquee there

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
13,396 Members... Over 11,500 Season ticket holders (Numbers in today's Tele).

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The clubs cheating they are giving away a ****load of junior pass's all over the place lol

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
The clubs cheating they are giving away a ****load of junior pass's all over the place lol
thats not included in the membership total though. Those junior passes are handed out from school arnt they? Ever district hands out junior passes.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
thats not included in the membership total though. Those junior passes are handed out from school arnt they? Ever district hands out junior passes.
You sure their not counted? So many are being given out and sold via fb etc, My bro just got one from his school just because he got involved in some footy gala day

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
You sure their not counted? So many are being given out and sold via fb etc, My bro just got one from his school just because he got involved in some footy gala day
def not counted. Those junior cards get you admitted toany game, not just dogs home games. When my cousin was at school he used to steal me one LOL! If i had nothing on and there was a good game on and a few mates were going, id tag along knowing i get free entry regardless lol

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
def not counted. Those junior cards get you admitted toany game, not just dogs home games. When my cousin was at school he used to steal me one LOL! If i had nothing on and there was a good game on and a few mates were going, id tag along knowing i get free entry regardless lol
This is correct... I use to get them back in the day (Junior days)... They are not season tickets LOLOLOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.