Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Likely to be Turner. Maybe Goodwin or Ennis as well at times. Lucky to have a few reasonable kickers after losing Haz. I mean even BK kicks goals.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I just hope we don't fart ass around with goal kickers and keep experimenting. Even though it will be hard to adapt to life without Hazem and the best goal kicker ever, we'll need to pick 1 and persist with him until he gets it right, no matter how frustrating it becomes watching him miss goal after goal after goal. He'll learn from those mistakes. I just hope Hazem can follow in Halligans footsteps and become our kicking coach/trainer in his post NRL career. That way Hazem is still benefiting our team :grinning:

JERRY LEE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ennis will get the job for sure. kimmourley can kick well also.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bryson was great with the boot in the test today kicking 9/11 most from the sideline. he missed his first kick which was almost infront and his last kick from the sideline.

Last edited by a moderator:

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Holdsworth............................................................................................

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
Holdsworth has been released hasn't he?

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
They will have a shoot off for it or the coaching staff will decide who i better throughout the off season so we just gotta wait and see.

Achilles

Back to Belmore
Reaction score
Give it to Goodwin. Ennis has a much bigger work load and needs all the rest he can get. Also he can discuss game plans with the boys behind the post.

If goodwin gets it will be the 3rd winger in a row at Canterbury. Halligan, Elmasri, Goodwin... imagine he becames a great like the others. How good will that be.

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
Luke Goodwin was our kicker before Halligan if I remember correctly.

Achilles

Back to Belmore
Reaction score
what position did luke goodwin play? cant remember

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Watched the Kiwis v France game. Bryson missed his first easy kick but nailed every other kick (including the last to correct an above post).

Found his range and was nailing the sideline conversions. Is a lefty too.. they always look to strike the ball better than righties for some reason.

I'd make him and Pennis have a dual and then give it to Bryson anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.