2010 Four Nations Super Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Australia were nothing special, hoping for a kiwi upset when Farrah and Lawrence play next week. Hopefully they play bad enough to at least raise questions about Sheens credentials as Test coach.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Were there injuries in the game? I only watched till the 60th minute.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Luke Lewis had an injury of some sort. I hope the Kiwis win this comp!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty boring game. I was looking forward to watching it all day cause I've been bored out of my mind, but that was ****ed. Lewis was on fire. Shame he got injured. Archer is a dud ref, the poms were rorted a fair few times too.

hodaa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Expected a much better game. I was about to fall asleep by the 55th minute.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty boring game. I was looking forward to watching it all day cause I've been bored out of my mind, but that was ****ed. Lewis was on fire. Shame he got injured. Archer is a dud ref, the poms were rorted a fair few times too.
Same here, I'm effectively finished uni for the year and was bored sh*tless all day waiting for this to come on, I'm a Kiwi but was hoping it would be a good game for the spectator. Unfortunately not.

Some horrible calls even though England deserved to be smashed for their horrible performance. I think the Kiwis have a great chance to win next week and the following week, Australia are not wowing me at all right now.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
England were boring in attack, like the '08 Dogs side, they need to offload asap with more urgency and test the wings more, I know I say it ten times a year but teams run out of ideas and waste time.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
If NZ dont win this tournament theres something wrong... But **** no, Im not throwing my support behind them. They should be favs by a bit

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Afer 10 or so mins I thought it would actually be a good game. Unfortunately it was never close and the last 25 or so minutes was beyond rubbish.

Seriously England are garbage, they have some good forwards but their backline is sh*t. They will never be able to compete with NRL players.

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
I think England were horrendous.. They had Australia on the back foot for a while then decided to go for a penalty.. Why Burgess was playing in the front row I will never know.. Should be a cracker of a game next week..

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
The Tate try cost me plenty! I took the Poms with the start and I am sick of dodgy efforts from refs costing me! :grinning:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Australia: Darius Boyd, Brett Morris, Brent Tate, Chris Lawrence, Lote Tuqiri, Todd Carney, Cooper Cronk, Matt Scott, Cameron Smith (capt), Dave Shillington, Greg Bird, Sam Thaiday, Paul Gallen. Interchange: Dean Young, Petero Civoniceva, Tom Learoyd-Lahrs, Robbie Farah, Kurt Gidley.

New Zealand: Lance Hohaia, Jason Nightingale, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Junior Sa'u, Sam Perrett, Benji Marshall (captain), Nathan Fien, Frank Paul Nuuausala, Thomas Leuluai, Adam Blair, Sika Manu, Simon Mannering, Jeremy Smith. Int: Issac Luke, Greg Eastwood, Frank Pritchard, Ben Matulino. 18th man: Bronson Harrison.

Chris Lawrence In (Joke), Boyd for Slater (Why?) and 2 of Young, Farah and Gidley to make the bench means NZ have a stronger bench

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
4-0 Kangaroos. Try to that *** Cooper Cronk.

EDIT: Another faggot in Cameron Smith gets the kick.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
F*ck sakes, Kiwis getting dominated here. Also LOL at Boyd getting hit like a b*tch trying to run it back like Karmichael Hunt.

Kangaroos rushing up on the Kiwis first receivers a lot.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
F*ck sakes, 6-0 down and Kiwis taking a penalty shot at goal. What rubbish. And then some clueless retard throws an offload to no-one 10 metres out and Roos get the ball back. Facepalm.

Status
Not open for further replies.