2010 Dogs Casualty Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
wow, the only player to give 10/10 each week other than stagg...now we got nothing to hope on. barba to wing!!!!!

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Fantastic.

*dies a little on the inside*

FMD.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
put barba on the wing PLEASE

I think it will be great for him wingers don't do much tackling he has the speed as well stick him with idris who can catch the high balls

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
yeh and play waburton to right centre...gamebreaking move from our coach right there :P
he may go for somthing radical and perhaps drop patten and move hannant to fullback and warburton to replace noddy at half back lol

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
he may go for somthing radical and perhaps drop patten and move hannant to fullback and warburton to replace noddy at half back lol
OR the most radical thing moore can come up with,
PLAY BARBA FOR 80 MINS AT 5/8!!!!!! aww snap thats mentality right there

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
OR the most radical thing moore can come up with,
PLAY BARBA FOR 80 MINS AT 5/8!!!!!! aww snap thats mentality right there
bahahaah lol but it wont happen....barba wont be picked lol...i'd have the massive sh1ts if i was foster tbh

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
bahahaah lol but it wont happen....barba wont be picked lol...i'd have the massive sh1ts if i was foster tbh
mate il be having massive sheets if i was barba as well...to think that he signed for another 2 years and thought he would get more gametime...only to be dropped.
barba spoke of not signing to another club coz he didnt want to betray the dogs and perform a dog act...
well its sorta the dogs that dogged him dont u think ??
pun intended and not intended...if that made sense
hahaha and foster wouldv been a great inclusion to the squad, i have real promise for that kid

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
mate il be having massive sheets if i was barba as well...to think that he signed for another 2 years and thought he would get more gametime...only to be dropped.
barba spoke of not signing to another club coz he didnt want to betray the dogs and perform a dog act...
well its sorta the dogs that dogged him dont u think ??
pun intended and not intended...if that made sense
hahaha and foster wouldv been a great inclusion to the squad, i have real promise for that kid
barba and foster didnt warrant being dropped...foster had an awesome game against the panthers and i'd also have the sh1ts if i was barba also

Status
Not open for further replies.