Reaction score
he was/is a winger
didnt like him
cant remember why
peter s much better

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe me the kid is something special. An unbelievable talent really. Don't judge him on Sunday's game because the whole team played hopeless and they didnt once spread the ball to Waddell in some open space, where he is the most dangerous with his exceptional speed and strength.

He is only still 16 also, when he fully develops, watch out!
only seen the guy twice but
strongly agree
he will be awesome
even still gf day he was 1 of the highlights i thought

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone know whos going to play hooker???

Zip

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
nathan smith will play hooker for the doggs if that is wat ur askin

Offseason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nathan smith will play hooker for the doggs if that is wat ur askin
Is Jamie Clark too old? He is great from what I have seen of him. Hopefully he will be playing FG at some time next year.

Who is this Nathan Smith fella?

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Jamie Clark too old? He is great from what I have seen of him. Hopefully he will be playing FG at some time next year.

Who is this Nathan Smith fella?
clark will be in pl
and nathan smith used to be a winger
was playing lock sumtimes
surely we would have a back up

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As I was watching the Jersey Flegg of the Panthers in the 2007 Grand Final, I spotted this 16 Year-Old in the Team. I forgot his name but I think he played in the Halves or Centres for the Team & was GREAT Tackler.

Dazza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As I was watching the Jersey Flegg of the Panthers in the 2007 Grand Final, I spotted this 16 Year-Old in the Team. I forgot his name but I think he played in the Halves or Centres for the Team & was GREAT Tackler.
Penrith fielded 2 16 year olds in the Grand Final. Wade Graham and Greg Waddell, one is a half and one is a centre, so not sure which one you are talking about. Both will play First Grade in the next couple of years.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's the One Wade Graham. He had some good tackling ability in the Match.

Dazza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's the One Wade Graham. He had some good tackling ability in the Match.
Ive said it since Graham was about 14-15. We have had Alexander,Fittler and Gower in the halves over the last 20 years. Graham is the next in line. The kids has everything really.

His best asset however is his leadership skills. He captained NSW Under 17's this year, captained NSW CHS in only year 11, captained his school to the semi final of the Arrive Alive cup and finally captained Penriths premiership winning Harold Matthews side in 06.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ive said it since Graham was about 14-15. We have had Alexander,Fittler and Gower in the halves over the last 20 years. Graham is the next in line. The kids has everything really.

His best asset however is his leadership skills. He captained NSW Under 17's this year, captained NSW CHS in only year 11, captained his school to the semi final of the Arrive Alive cup and finally captained Penriths premiership winning Harold Matthews side in 06.
He has the Resume of being a Great Young Talent in a couple of Years. Just like Jarrod Hayne in 2005 & 2006.

Zip

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
good tackler but his running passing and kikin game is just to slow he should b pushed bak to lock i think

Dazza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Most of his junior coaches think he will end up at lock in the future. I have to say he is one of the biggest 16 year old halves ive ever seen, and he is still growing. Will be an ideal ball playing lock.

Bring on Robbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mark down the name Matt Minto for Penrith, signed from St Brendans Yeppoon, a gifted halfback/ five eight. Nephew of North Queensland Centre Scott Minto who recently retired.

Smiley

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would not be talking about these fellas getting a shot at FG just yet. They have to get past the PL players first.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mark down the name Matt Minto for Penrith, signed from St Brendans Yeppoon, a gifted halfback/ five eight. Nephew of North Queensland Centre Scott Minto who recently retired.
He aint playing in Queensland Junior Football, Interesting. Ijust thought that he would prefer QLD Footy since his Uncle played with Queensland Clubs only.

Bring on Robbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Scott Minto played for the Canberra Raiders for one season before returning to Central Queensland Comets in the Qld State League from there he went to the Bronco's. Matt played junior football for Rockhampton Tigers ( formerly All Blacks).

H

Haztrick

I still want to know if this thing will be televised :D Stupid FS won't reply to me.

H

Haztrick

I e-mailed Chris O'Brien (Bulldogs media manager) and he sent me back the following:

Hi Matt

It’s still up in the air. It is still to be determined who pays for production costs of coverage.

Cheers
Chris

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
Some sort of 1 hr recap show of highlights of the week would be pretty cool to watch. Anyway i'm looking forward to seeing it before dogs games this year, as JF is always better to watch than PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.