2005 Dogs Vs .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
if bulldogs were to make the grand final, who do u think we'll be playing?? and why..

(UNRELATED: may some1 remind willie mason bout his "dynasty" comments last year.....)

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
i would have to say the broncos or cowboys

and we kick there ass

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
The Bandit said:
On current form its gotta be the Broncos...
yeah, id say the bronocs......

they dont have a weakness in there team......i think brad thorn has covered gordon tallis's spot well........

but i think the dragons will be keen to shake off their "chokers" tag.......and the eels are shaping up as genuine title contenders this year.....

the cowboys.i think the pressure of expectation thsi year, wil get them in the semi's.......

the sharks, will be there just for nusiance value in the semis.....

the dogs, with there full team will be hard to beat.....

the eagles, will buckle under pressure and hype of semi final football....

the panthers, if they get to the semis and have paletua and gnalavou back, will get close to the gf......

the roosters, have been there and know what it takes, but on current form, and with no genuine 5/8th, theyl do it tough......

B

Bwaif

Either Broncos (they are hard to overlook based on current form), Dragons, Eels or Cowboys.

The dragons looks dangerous this year though.

Shifty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Broncos

Parra could well come in to it though, they have a good forward pack, their halves have a good combination and are in top form and they have the X-factor off the bench in Widders.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
lol @ Widders being an X Factor. I know he's been playing well, but he has no more potential. How he plays now is as good as he gets, and he'll quite possibly choke in finals footy.

F

fatal1

this has been done over and over again

we'll probably play the broncos

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
lol @ Widders being an X Factor. I know he's been playing well, but he has no more potential. How he plays now is as good as he gets, and he'll quite possibly choke in finals footy.
I used to think the unfit Widders was Cr@phouse...A joke! And he WAS!!...But over the last 12 months - he's lost his preggers belly, and has sure shut me up!! :|

Shifty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
I've never rated him that highly, but the impact Widders has provided off the bench has been awesome this year, he has provided the Eels with crucial points in many of their games. He delivers when it counts the most.

I don't think Parra fans are going to be too upset if they don't see any improvement on what he's delivered so far this year.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
The Game said:
broncos for sure will win 2005...
i think on form broncos......but the best team thru the minor premiership season, doesnt neccasrily win the comp.......

the semis is a new comp...and ANYONE can win it from ANYWHERE.....

i.e. parra lost the unloseable in 2001 and were raging favourites......

Status
Not open for further replies.