2004 signed gf jersey

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luke Patten; Hazem El Masri, Ben Harris, Willie Tonga, Matt Utai; Braith Anasta, Brent Sherwin; Tony Grimaldi, Andrew Ryan, Willie Mason, Mark O'Meley Adam Perry, Steve Price, Roy Asotasi, Sonny Bill Williams, Reni Maitua, Corey Hughes, Johnathan Thurston, Jamie Feeney.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
even Indiandog has signed a few times there too.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Mate I've marked the ones I know off the top of my head, I'll have a look at the others later. Cheers.
Dogs 04 1.png

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’m almost certain that one that you have down as Thurston is El Masri. I have something signed by him and it looks pretty similar to that I’ll check later.
Ah, maybe.
Was just going off recognition and likewise I’m going to compare to other signatures I have later. I could well stand corrected...

Dakdah

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate I've marked the ones I know off the top of my head, I'll have a look at the others later. Cheers.
View attachment 15257
Next to Sherwin is Grimaldi, top right is Patten and Ryan below him. Adam perry is right of the blue v and sonny bill to the right of perry. Pretty sure mason is right corner 2nd from bottom and Nate Myles below mason. Bottom of blue v could be Dallas mcillwain???

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ah, maybe.
Was just going off recognition and likewise I’m going to compare to other signatures I have later. I could well stand corrected...
Some are so hard to tell especially when it’s not a official bit of memorabilia (I assume). The players just scribble anything.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sweet set bro ;)
Haha thanks. I’ve got heaps of stuff lying around but not much that says who’s who. Much like the jersey above. Just signatures everywhere of the squad for whichever year lol. I haven’t looked after the stuff as much as I should have.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha thanks. I’ve got heaps of stuff lying around but not much that says who’s who. Much like the jersey above. Just signatures everywhere of the squad for whichever year lol. I haven’t looked after the stuff as much as I should have.
All my doggies stuff. Especially the really really rare things (which is most) are kept with tags. In all the original packaging etc..

One of my prized possessions, is a platinum plated bulldogs watch, it’s in it’s official nrl box it came in an is under lock an key, not worn once haha.!!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All my doggies stuff. Especially the really really rare things (which is most) are kept with tags. In all the original packaging etc..

One of my prized possessions, is a platinum plated bulldogs watch, it’s in it’s official nrl box it came in an is under lock an key, not worn once haha.!!
Oh nice stuff mate. Probably what I should’ve done with some of my gear.
I have a 04 watch but not as flash at that one sounds. I went through a stage where I just bought everything. Man I spent some $$$

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Update with more. Don't have them all and some may be up for debate, but hopefully this helps. Thanks @JUNKYARD DOGS, your cards helped :-).
Dogs04_1.png