lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it a members only event or

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just came from the event - half these boys look like they could still play! Although as Big Willie said ‘Looks can be deceiving’ :-):

But legends prior to ‘04 first…
View attachment 105603
In 200 years . . . He will be a legend of the club !!! . Not sure how they fit so much talent and competitivnous in such a small body . . . But I'm glad they delivered him to Belmore

Last edited:

silva

Utility
Reaction score
That 04 team should have won the grand final by 40 to be fair

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
In 200 years . . . He will always be a legend of the club !!! . Not sure how they fit so much talent and competitivnous in such a small body . . . But I'm glad they delivered him to Belmore
Baa in great shape. Had his knee replaced, lost his appetite for a couple of weeks and he said the weight fell off. Says he drinks Cherry juice now - I asked him if that contained vodka and he said ‘sometimes’ :-).

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Smack, wow lol

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He might be a boofhead, but I'll never forget at Penrith Park, in the rain , after a loss, after both coming back from injury, him and Rene Maitua, sticking around for ages signing shit for kids. And they didn't go in because it was raining, there were no more things to sign. Bulldogs legends !!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Baa in great shape. Had his knee replaced, lost his appetite for a couple of weeks and he said the weight fell off. Says he drinks Cherry juice now - I asked him if that contained vodka and he said ‘sometimes’ :-).
You're screen name describes him aptly

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He might be a boofhead, but I'll never forget at Penrith Park, in the rain , after a loss, after both coming back from injury, him and Rene Maitua, sticking around for ages signing shit for kids. And they didn't go in because it was raining, there were no more things to sign. Bulldogs legends !!
Told me tonight he wanted to double his fee for having to take photos as well as sign stuff :-).

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Told me tonight he wanted to double his fee for having to take photos as well as sign stuff :-).
Funny story . . . not long after he got embroiled in controversy for signing Craig Fitzgibbon's signature at some rep fan day, There was a Bulldogs fan day at Homebush and I could think of nothing funnier than getting Big Willie to sign Craig Fitzgibbon on my Dogs jersey ! And I asked him about 5 times during the day to do it and he laughed it off and brushed me away and said "No" ! Just before he disappeared from the event I said "Cmon on Willie, it's just for a laugh, I'm not 1 of those fuckwits that will run to the media" and persistence prevailed ! He said almost verbatim " Fuck, I know this is gonna cost me" and then signed it, Looked nothing like Craig Fitzgibbon but it was good enough for me . . . .

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Screen name? That’s my real name :-).
Haha . . Just curious, is that a hyphenated surname that came from the wonderful union of the Dinkum and Dog families respectively ?? :tearsofjoy:

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it at Canterbury Leagues or