2004 Highlights Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 2004 Bulldogs Highlights Video have the full grand final on it? Or how much of the grand final does it actually contain. I would like this to add to my collection.

2004 Premiers

it doesnt have the whole grandfinal but it does show abit of highlights i still recommend u get it though.

2004 Premiers

yeh its not bad but it actually puts me to sleep for some reason lol its too long damn we scored alot of tries last year lol

Reaction score
lol did dey tell ya how much tries dey scored and dey just show highlights of da games.

2004 Premiers

it doesnt tell u how many tries they scored but its shows them all.

Roozy

princess
Reaction score
I've got it but still haven't seen it, poor effort!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Its definately worth it. We scored some awesome tries during the season and every one of them is on it.
Also has extra celebration footage after the GF that isnt on the Grand Final DVD

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
i thought it gave a good summary of the whole season.. got a bit boring at times.. but it had heaps of good bits..
its more general so it doesnt have a whole lot on the grand final.. but it has enough for it to be a good reminder of the win!

D

D0ggyStylz

Boring? I love that DVD!!! I have re lived the magic of last season many times through that DVD :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.