2 Months Free - NRL Digital Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The code on the first page has expired & If you took up the offer your 2 month free trial would have expired by now.

So here I bring you a new code NRLSTAFFOFFER2015 for another 2 months free.

This time you don't need a credit card to sign up. Just create a Telstra login id if you don't have one & you're good to go.
Your a legend

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The code on the first page has expired & If you took up the offer your 2 month free trial would have expired by now.

So here I bring you a new code NRLSTAFFOFFER2015 for another 2 months free.

This time you don't need a credit card to sign up. Just create a Telstra login id if you don't have one & you're good to go.
Brilliant, kind sir!

I used the Bulldogs free month; wonder whether this one will work post-new trial?

Much appreciated again chadi.

~cb.

dogggggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Watching the Game online

Hi Guys, im very sorry because i know this is a repeat post. I've tried looking around the site but can't seem to find the 2 month nrl digital pass code or foxtel 1 month trial that someone posted up previously. If anyone could redirect me or post up the code that would be awesome!!!! go the doggies

dogggggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sorry mods, please delete this post I've found it : NRLSTAFFOFFER2015 .

KimboSlice

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
can confirm, at this rate, ill be able to have the benefits of the pass without having to pay a cent.. aka... "the dream!"

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does this just work on mobiles and tablets or can it be used on desktops?

KimboSlice

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does this just work on mobiles and tablets or can it be used on desktops?
its a login, use it wherever, I've used it on my desktop, phone and iPad... all good.. :grinning: happy viewing!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
NRL digital pass is delayed? I was gonna use that (From NZ and Sky over here is rubbish value) so Ive been using the livestream app for Android and just use a geounblocker. You can use on desktop but it has ads every 10 mins (you can pay for no ads). https://new.livestream.com and just search for NRL channel.
The quality on NRL digital is rubbish. And you can't go full screen.
They do it on purpose so people don't cancel their foxtel subscriptions.

I also just use http://livestream.com/nrl and use Hola and set my country to Japan. It's in HD (shitloads better than ch9) and can go full screen. Also works on Android a treat!

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Guys don't bother trying to login with your phone or tablet. Do the log in on a desktop and then you can enter the code and login from other devices once your set up.

Usual shite with Telstra run website not running properly.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Québec atm. Been trying to stream but to no avail. **** NRL is so shite when it comes to the international scene. Can't believe how bad it is!! Shocking!!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm in Québec atm. Been trying to stream but to no avail. **** NRL is so shite when it comes to the international scene. Can't believe how bad it is!! Shocking!!
Try http://livestream.com/nrl it might work in your region without the need to use any geo-unblocking/proxies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've tried that mate..and it's not available in my location. I've been to Chicago, Toronto and Montreal. All the same shit!! Thx any way bro!
That's a shame. It used to be available in the states. I think the NRL must have found that there were a lot of people using the service so decided to make people pay.

Try using the site with this http://hola.org/ (you can get it from the app stores too). It's really simple to use. although I found it doesn't work great on apple devices.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a shame. It used to be available in the states. I think the NRL must have found that there were a lot of people using the service so decided to make people pay.

Try using the site with this http://hola.org/ (you can get it from the app stores too). It's really simple to use. although I found it doesn't work great on apple devices.

Ok thx. Will try.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hooray! NRL on Saturdays without having to pay Murdoch for it. Thanks Chad!

Status
Not open for further replies.