2 Free tickets for today's game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
G'day guys,

Some bad news for me but perhaps some good for you. I bought 2 tickets for the game today for my old man and me for fathers day but unfortunately he is crook and has gout aswell, a bad mix and a huge shame. I have the kids today aswell by myself so that calls it for me. So does anyone want them? They are pretty good ones along the sideline in aisle 24, row 8. I'm at Kallangur on the northside so if you think you can use them than contact me. I would rather a doggie fan still get to the game for our boys so happy to give them away just give an extra cheer for me!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate if no one takes them, just go to the game you will sell them within 10 minutes

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
G'day guys,

Some bad news for me but perhaps some good for you. I bought 2 tickets for the game today for my old man and me for fathers day but unfortunately he is crook and has gout aswell, a bad mix and a huge shame. I have the kids today aswell by myself so that calls it for me. So does anyone want them? They are pretty good ones along the sideline in aisle 24, row 8. I'm at Kallangur on the northside so if you think you can use them than contact me. I would rather a doggie fan still get to the game for our boys so happy to give them away just give an extra cheer for me!
Thats ashame mate , I have tickets but thanks for the offer - will have a beer for you in spirit

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Do the tickets cover flights to the Gold Coast? lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you can't make it grog dog. If I hadn't already purchased my ticket I'd be on my way to your place...

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you can't make it grog dog. If I hadn't already purchased my ticket I'd be on my way to your place...
No worries at all mate. I knew there was bugger all chance of getting rid of them but gotta try hey. I even washed my "stardome" jersey for the day haha.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do the tickets cover flights to the Gold Coast? lol
You're in luck.... I found an $89 flight leaving Sydney airport at 1:10 on deathstar. Have u here on time for kick off ... You know it makes sense...

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry mate already got my tickets.. will cheer louder for ya mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.