2-0 with Toby Sexton in the team this season

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are uneducated here I think yo.

I want to know your rationale for why you think he will get 400k or more in England?

You have built yo argument on that premise this ninja gots leverage.
Easy to see who the uneducated one is here …. I didn’t even say he will get $400k or more in England … learn how to read first .. then comment ..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Easy to see who the uneducated one is here …. I didn’t even say he will get $400k or more in England … learn how to read first .. then comment ..
Yo words in broken English was ‘theleast he’ll get in the Nrl is 300k … maybe more in England which you neglected to mention … he could get $350k $400k over there … you are wrong … he’s not staying for no $200k ..

so Rockjooooooooobbbbbbbbbbb to you.

You do realise the English salary cap is 2.5 million dont chu?
With 2x marquees.

Flanagan isn’t gettingno marquee.Most his ass get is 250 there. And the top teams have hookers.

Flanagan will not get more than 200k a year in the nrl unless his dad pulls a doozy on Illawarra but they tight

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sexton is the form half back of the Comp

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo words in broken English was ‘theleast he’ll get in the Nrl is 300k … maybe more in England which you neglected to mention … he could get $350k $400k over there … you are wrong … he’s not staying for no $200k ..

so Rockjooooooooobbbbbbbbbbb to you.

You do realise the English salary cap is 2.5 million dont chu?
With 2x marquees.

Flanagan isn’t gettingno marquee.Most his ass get is 250 there. And the top teams have hookers.

Flanagan will not get more than 200k a year in the nrl unless his dad pulls a doozy on Illawarra but they tight
I see i’ve got to spell everything out very slowly for this one ..

I didn’t say he will get $400k or maybe more in England .. you changed up my words …

What I said was …. he COULD get $350k maybe $400k …. If you can remember back earlier this year it was reported he’d been offered a lucrative deal to go to England … if he’s on $500k now, do you believe that lucrative deal was only $200k ?? … when Manly wanted him and we wouldn’t let him go, do you believe they were only offering $200k?

You do know that $2.5 cap over there is in pounds don’t chu .. 1 pound is nearly twice the Australian dollar, do the maths .. in pounds they’d only need to offer 200,000 pounds … that’s nearly $400,000 Australian dollars …

You say he’s a dynamite Nrl hooker, but then think no club would pay over $200k ….

Give it up … you are wrong again …

Image1691097729.766709.jpg

Image1691097739.885732.jpg

Image1691097749.358993.jpg

Last edited:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I see i’ve got to spell everything out very slowly for this one ..,
Do yourself a favour and block him, your life will improve immeasurably.

Always a Bulldog

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I see i’ve got to spell everything out very slowly for this one ..

I didn’t say he will get $400k or maybe more in England .. you changed up my words …

What I said was …. he COULD get $350k maybe $400k …. If you can remember back earlier this year it was reported he’d been offered a lucrative deal to go to England … if he’s on $500k now, do you believe that lucrative deal was only $200k ?? … when Manly wanted him and we wouldn’t let him go, do you believe they were only offering $200k?

You do know that $2.5 cap over there is in pounds don’t chu .. 1 pound is nearly twice the Australian dollar, do the maths .. in pounds they’d only need to offer 200,000 pounds … that’s nearly $400,000 Australian dollars …

You say he’s a dynamite Nrl hooker, but then think no club would pay over $200k ….

Give it up … you are wrong again …

View attachment 78227

View attachment 78228

View attachment 78229
Absolutely manly only offered him 200k. Absolutely they only offered Jake Arthur maybe slightky more than that.
The doggs would chip up the rest if he got offloaded. They didn’t like it so it didn’t go thru yo.

Just because flanno got 500 large doesn’t mean he will get it again.

We gave Napa 600 large and he couodnt get a gig after. Same with T rex and if yoI remember a guy named Greg Eastwood.

If flanno wants a precious top 30 spot as a rebirthed reserve grade hooker then he takes a haircut and a big one you best believe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely manly only offered him 200k. Absolutely they only offered Jake Arthur maybe slightky more than that.
The doggs would chip up the rest if he got offloaded. They didn’t like it so it didn’t go thru yo.

Just because flanno got 500 large doesn’t mean he will get it again.

We gave Napa 600 large and he couodnt get a gig after. Same with T rex and if yoI remember a guy named Greg Eastwood.

If flanno wants a precious top 30 spot as a rebirthed reserve grade hooker then he takes a haircut and a big one you best believe.
Knock knock knock on wood … is there anybody in there … you have no F***** idea what Manly offered him or Arthur .. as per usual and what everyone on TK knows, you speaking out yo ass again kid ..

The Dogs wouldn’t have chipped in anything if he went to Manly for the rest of the season because he was off contract … if Manly had really wanted him and we wanted to let him go, they would of had to pay us …

Hey dumb dumb head … … no one said he’ll ever get $500k again !!

Napa, T’Rex, Eastwood have nothing to do with this conversation …

The point is Flanagan is still young, he can play in the half’s and 9 and defends very well, he’ll get more than $200k from another club or over in England, no sweat ..

Drop the pipe …

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Knock knock knock on wood … is there anybody in there … you have no F***** idea what Manly offered him or Arthur .. as per usual and what everyone on TK knows, you’re speaking out of your ass again ..

The Dogs wouldn’t have chipped in anything if he went to Manly for the rest of the season because he was off contract … if they’d wanted him and we wanted to let him go they would of had to pay us …

Hey dumb dumb head … … no one said he’ll ever get $500k again !!

Napa, T’Rex, Eastwood have nothing to do with this conversation …

The point is Flanagan is still young, he can play in the half’s and 9, so he’ll get more than $200k from another club or over in England ..

Drop the pipe …
I’m not on the pipe (anymore)
You’re on the pipe.
And it’s stuffed with herbs from the tree of DENIAL!

obviously I don’t know Jakes contract. But I do know that fringe 30 squad members don’t make green.
We didn’t offload flanno because we had no reason too. It wasn’t worth giving up the space to free up 100k.
Thanks so much for proving my point.
The average SL contract be 110k aud
Now yes I’d they entice Flanagan there he will get more than that but only marginally.
He hasn’t got leverage. He’s only in the mix with any nrl team still because of his dad and the solid hooking skills. He’s lucked out a bit. If he failed at hooker he would be playing for Sheffield eagles nest year or thirroul Bushman’s.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not on the pipe (anymore)
You’re on the pipe.
And it’s stuffed with herbs from the tree of DENIAL!

obviously I don’t know Jakes contract. But I do know that fringe 30 squad members don’t make green.
We didn’t offload flanno because we had no reason too. It wasn’t worth giving up the space to free up 100k.
Thanks so much for proving my point.
The average SL contract be 110k aud
Now yes I’d they entice Flanagan there he will get more than that but only marginally.
He hasn’t got leverage. He’s only in the mix with any nrl team still because of his dad and the solid hooking skills. He’s lucked out a bit. If he failed at hooker he would be playing for Sheffield eagles nest year or thirroul Bushman’s.
I hate to deliver bad news but …

Your IQ test came back negative …

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your IQ test came back high.
And in red letters someone wrote ‘he cheated’.

so it means nothing sorry.
This very sad come back only proves my original IQ comment ..

Check yo self … you can do better kid !!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This very sad come back only proves my original IQ comment ..

Check yo self … you can do better kid !!
No check YOUR self,

Please wake up in a better mood and apologize. Offer to kiss the ring. Doesn’t have to be an essay or paragraph just a short simple acknowledgement. I’ll be waiting.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No check YOUR self,

Please wake up in a better mood and apologize. Offer to kiss the ring. Doesn’t have to be an essay or paragraph just a short simple acknowledgement. I’ll be waiting.
Taking TT’s advice … yo so boring I bet your single … now on ignore ..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Taking TT’s advice … yo so boring I bet your single … now on ignore ..
I have girls all over my phone.
Sorry to see you go and sorry you ran away in a tantrum because you lost the argument.