1988 Ticket Prices for 1988 Minutes | Starts 11am | Celebrate the 25th anniversary of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Wests Tigers

ANZ Stadium
Friday, May 3
7:35pm Kickoff

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and the Wests Tigers will go head to head in round eight of the NRL Telstra premiership at ANZ Stadium on Friday, 3 May at 7.35pm. To celebrate 25 years since the 1988 Grand Final between the Bulldogs and the Tigers which the Bulldogs won 24-12 in front of 40,000 fans, the Bulldogs will be offering 1988 General Admission ticket prices for an exclusive time of 1988 minutes.

1988 Ticket Prices
Adult
$10
Concession
$7.50
Family
$20
Junior
$5

This exclusive offer will be available from Tuesday, 23 April at 11.00am through to Wednesday, 24 April at 8.08pm.

ANZ Stadium is also getting involved by bringing back some famous items that many fans would have enjoyed back in 1988. Both the famous Chicko Roll and hotdog will be available for just $2.50 from all food outlets inside the venue prior to the kick-off of the NRL match.

Be sure to guarantee your seat and take advantage of this special offer which celebrates such a great moment in Bulldogs history.

Source

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
I'm there. Coming to Sydney for this big one.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
This is our home game right?..Awesome promotion though, might bring the whole family, boat included..lols.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another Greenberg initiative

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
its a great promotion for the club,but i wonder if the team were winning more games, say 6 out of 7 would the club be doing this promotion, yes when the team is not winning fans stay home.
still at $10 adult and $20 for a family there is no reason what so ever if your a doggies supporter to miss out on this game

Last edited by a moderator:

RaaYzR

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everytime i try to purchase the 1988 priced tickets it charges me normal price? WTF? someone help for reps please.

EDIT: nvm i'm retarded

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Good one Guardog.

This man will be traveling over a thousand KM..... and people whine about going to Gosford.
Myself and my son are travelling by car. We have enter by Gate K and sit in area M. We are Country Members. Just pinched $200 from the wife's account for the purchases at the Doggies Shop. I want some of them Cape Banners and stuff.

We have been looking forward to this game for a while. Our first since Round 6 last year at Melbourne. Played good that day, but went down to the Bloody Storm.

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great promo!!

do we pay the same as 1980 for the jerseys too!!
would be good to but one for $50!!!

Brandz

Waterboy
Reaction score
Love the promo but why stop at 1988 minutes? If they want a big crowd, they should promote the 1988 theme and 1988 prices the whole week. No doubt they will get a crowd in excess of 40k if this were to happen, not to sure about how many people would buy tickets on those 2 days specifically, alot of the crowds these days usually just rock up to the gates to buy tickets so keeping the theme alive for the whole week would be a winner!!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Love the promo but why stop at 1988 minutes? If they want a big crowd, they should promote the 1988 theme and 1988 prices the whole week. No doubt they will get a crowd in excess of 40k if this were to happen, not to sure about how many people would buy tickets on those 2 days specifically, alot of the crowds these days usually just rock up to the gates to buy tickets so keeping the theme alive for the whole week would be a winner!!
They might just do it for that short period to attract a stable crowed to meet expenses then hope the normal prices make profits.

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
bought mine ages ago before this came out..should have waited.

Status
Not open for further replies.