18th min/man Walkout

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
If fans at the game are looking for a symbolic way or moment to protest their disgust at the direction of the club and the efforts of the players I would suggest an 18th minute mass exodus accompanied by distasteful banners ofcourse.

[emoji106]

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What if we are miraculously winning 18-0 and playing good footy... as if anyone is going to walk out

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I'm not going to even bother turning up. I normally go away for long weekends if possible and I am this weekend. I was going to come back early and go to the game on Monday but I don't think I will go to another game to support this team until they play for the bloody jersey again.

I've never left a Bulldogs game early but I did on Sunday night for the first time. Even in 2008 I stay until the bitter end at each game so that's saying something

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
What if we are miraculously winning 18-0 and playing good footy... as if anyone is going to walk out
That is a million to one chance.

The point would be further emphasized if we are winning I believe.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not going to even bother turning up. I normally go away for long weekends if possible and I am this weekend. I was going to come back early and go to the game on Monday but I don't think I will go to another game to support this team until they play for the bloody jersey again.

I've never left a Bulldogs game early but I did on Sunday night for the first time. Even in 2008 I stay until the bitter end at each game so that's saying something
I'm exactly the same. 15 mins in I was thinking there was no way I would be here for the Dragons game and I still feel that way today. I felt like leaving then but hung on until the 65th min. First time in 50 years I've left early and I'm still angry. I just couldn't watch any more of it.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score

Same here mate I couldn't honestly there any longer and watch that shit.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
If fans at the game are looking for a symbolic way or moment to protest their disgust at the direction of the club and the efforts of the players I would suggest an 18th minute mass exodus accompanied by distasteful banners ofcourse.

[emoji106]
Would be more effective not showing up at all tbh.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not showing up at all!!

Last weekend was enough to witness that by turning up only satisfies the board and gives them reason to inflate the crowd figures which is obviously a concern for them. So I am pointing my disgust at the board and lack of direction from Des and coaching staff who obviously have not imbedded the true culture and meaning of Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs.

#Boycottround14.... if you want change.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm exactly the same. 15 mins in I was thinking there was no way I would be here for the Dragons game and I still feel that way today. I felt like leaving then but hung on until the 65th min. First time in 50 years I've left early and I'm still angry. I just couldn't watch any more of it.
If I had been there I would have left after ten minutes. We were never going to be in that game after the kick off.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If I had been there I would have left after ten minutes. We were never going to be in that game after the kick off.
Well at least under the guise of the glass being half full our mob always show you in the first set whether they have turned up or not and we dropped the ball on the second tackle - end of the day.....

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I say I won't go but I know that I'll turn up. FFS can't help myself, I'm a sucker for punishment

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have to actually score first. Three tries in first 18min? Love to know when we last did THAT!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Punishing yourself more by paying for a ticket and leaving. May as well not turn up to begin with

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Do you really want to send the club a message? This is what you do.

1. Get a small cardboard box. You know, something that you'll get a mobile phone in
2. Wait for number 2. Make sure it's a big, thick number 2. Ensure the number 2 lands perfectly in the middle of that box
3. Get your membership card and be sure to scrap all your details and membership number off so it it not traceable and stick it right in the middle of the number 2 so it's standing up on one of the corners
4. Address it to Ray Dib at Belmore Sports Ground
5. Get some sort of courier company to delivery it.

Bang! Message received. A pile of shit!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say I won't go but I know that I'll turn up. FFS can't help myself, I'm a sucker for punishment
Everyone's choice what they want to do and I am one that has been to all our home games having the same mentality as you, a sucker for punishment. But i've had enough so we need to act now!

Mate, your message will be heard louder not attending than actually attending especially if we do it in mass numbers, and if we win, great maybe everyone associated with the club might start to listen. But as I said everyone has a choice...

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We have to actually score first. Three tries in first 18min? Love to know when we last did THAT!

I like to dream lol. Never going to happen....

Status
Not open for further replies.