$17 head to head

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact that people who make a living off gambling think they are $17 outsiders, odds I have never seen before is just how disrespected as a footy team we are.
And as 90%+ of footy players love a punt, yeah I reckon they would give a fuck.
But hey you believe what ever you want.
Lucky JAC is in that 10th percentile

1689996307162.jpeg

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why bookies will never go out of business. Suckers with their favourites same game multies
Don’t take all the favourites that’s your dumbest tier of gamblers half the of them were petty shit going over by a point, conversions and the bigger payouts half are missing a try scorer. I do turn a profit though but sports betting in Australia is dangerous would be the first in line vouching to stop advertising the next generation has it in their face non stop half will end up gambling proper scum run it all.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone know the highest odds of all time all teams

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do they mentally get themselves for this game.... I say throw the ball around c what happens forget structure hasnt worked to date

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do they mentally get themselves for this game.... I say throw the ball around c what happens forget structure hasnt worked to date
Scoring hasn’t really been our biggest issue though we can score 30 the problem is that won’t win us the game we concede minimum 30

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ROUND 18 2008, Suncorp Stadium

Broncos in the top 4, Bulldogs stone motherless last.

Bulldogs paying $10 for the win

SBW Tears them apart and the Bulldogs Win 26 -18

SBW runs away the following week.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Last edited:

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is easy money boys. Put your house on the dogs! (Or save it and go buy a case of beer. You’ll need it after this game)