13 X 7 is 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just showed this to my daughter, who is doing multiplication at school, she didn't see the funny side of it - "that's not how you do it!!!" LOL

Classic stuff.

I love this one........

[video=youtube;kAG39jKi0lI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI[/video]

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just showed this to my daughter, who is doing multiplication at school, she didn't see the funny side of it - "that's not how you do it!!!" LOL

Classic stuff.

I love this one........

[video=youtube;kAG39jKi0lI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI[/video]
Thats brilliant!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love this stuff.

Do you know any others worth watching?
Over this season Des has played many players in different positions. Generally much to the supporters dismay,
playing players in the wrong position has not brought us victory. For some games, only confusion. This year
has made me think of the classic Abbott and Costello baseball skit.."Whos on first".

Imagine Raelene going into Des's office on a friday and asking Des.. whos playing this week Des and what position are they playing?

The conversation might go like this.....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQXwt83hYkE

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over this season Des has played many players in different positions. Generally much to the supporters dismay,
playing players in the wrong position has not brought us victory. For some games, only confusion. This year
has made me think of the classic Abbott and Costello baseball skit.."Whos on first".

Imagine Raelene going into Des's office on a friday and asking Des.. whos playing this week Des and what position are they playing?

The conversation might go like this.....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQXwt83hYkE
Another classic! Abbott and Costello were great entertainers, much like the dogs of the late 70's early 80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.