12 Months not long enough! - Corey Thompson contract extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree. However if he improves on this year, I don't think he'll have an issue signing a multi-year contract with us down the track.

He's exactly what our best Wingers at the Bulldogs have always been about.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If we don't get a fullback, guessing he has 1 year to trial at it next year with the option of signing on?

I really can't picture him at another club :(

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe they have a few signings "in the bag" plus with rona and perret still there it will be hard to shuffle all that talent into two positions

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we don't get a fullback, guessing he has 1 year to trial at it next year with the option of signing on?

I really can't picture him at another club :(
Can't see him getting FB over Perrett. We can all see where Des is on that...

Ricky Stuart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My guess is that considering he was born in Queensland there is a big risk of him getting homesick, and if we offered him a 2-3 year deal and he played amazing in season 2015 he would want an upgraded contract, and his excuse if he didn't get it would be that he is homesick and he would leave on compassionate grounds.

But i hope that i'm wrong and the reason that Des only gave him an 1 year deal is that Des doesn't want Corey to get too comfortable and not perform

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree the way he plays deserved at least 2 years,he wont play fb next year ,would love to see him and rona on wings but i think itll be rona and Perret then thommo will eventually replace Perret

Status
Not open for further replies.