Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting Moses ‘might’ pay off, but we don’t need that ‘might’ right now, especially with his and his club’s recent form.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Getting Moses ‘might’ pay off, but we don’t need that ‘might’ right now, especially with his and his club’s recent form.
I would take Moses over Foran at halfback in 2019 easily. Also Moses only has 1 year left on his contract so if he doesn't work out we don't have to re-sign him.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude people hate us enough already without cry baby Moses joining our pack , he is not a wolf he is a miniature toy poodle. He looks good to some people but I’ll admit he can be on fire some days but he’s to inconsistent and once he’s at our club and he’s a dud we’re stuck with him , I’d rather have a half who’s tough give cogger a go.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With all the rumours of who we could take.. my thoughts on the below

Taupau :hearteyes:
Adin Fonua-Blake :blush:
Napa :rage:
Mitchell Moses :mask:

However if Foran were to request a release... :|:blush::grimacing:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hate the little boy... but and would much prefer for Cogger to lock the spot down. However if Eels were footing at least 500k what do we have to lose...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Said it before and I'll say it again... we need to wait for recruits for 2021
Brimson
Cotric are the two main guys I want.
Would love to get Cook back in 2020 if possible, highly unlikely though

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Also if Shifty Sherwin was given the job of being our halves coach (we need him or Kimmorley on board imo) I'd love for us to poach Ash Taylor. I feel he is the only half in the nrl who could best replicate his style of play.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else getting the impression the club is actually pushing Klemmer to fuck off? Chris Anderson and co are no fools .
If other clubs want to pay overs for forwards let them. It’s no surprise that that since the new board were elected all who were getting overpaid were shown the door. ( Woods , Moses and now Klemmer) .
Hopefully Foran is next .

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
an Australian international rep player for an Australian international rep player

nothing more nothing less.

this is the way it should be.

Last edited:

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Defence wins comps and his defence is shit! Cowboys targeted him in last years semi amd scored 3 easy tries.
Lewis is a great defender. Just need some1 juat as good for the other side

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Petition to change the thread title to: If we release David Klemmer we can eat another turd sandwich.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone else getting the impression the club is actually pushing Klemmer to fuck off? Chris Anderson and co are no fools .
If other clubs want to pay overs for forwards let them. It’s no surprise that that since the new board were elected all who were getting overpaid were shown the door. ( Woods , Moses and now Klemmer) .
Hopefully Foran is next .
This is what ive been saying

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Good point about back loading.
To be fair we will probably have to pay Klemmer compensation for the first two years because he would have technically been underpaid with us back loading.

If we have really only paid him 400 of 700 for the last two years we must owe him 600k on departure. Don't quote my figures.
I was wondering if there would have to be an equalization payment.

nangsta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As usual the Kennel is being completely irrational and going off half cocked before anything is set in stone... Losing Klemmer may not be a disaster ... and Losing Foran would be a major achievement ... so lets just see where this all goes before people blow their loads....
Yes losing the Australian front rower and club junior Klemmer who we re-signed at a good price at around 750K per year is not a disaster because?
1) We can attract props even better than him?
2) We have great front row depth?
3) Australian reps will now take unders to play for us?
4) We can sign an even better prop forward for less than what were paying Klemmer?

chrisbelmore1998

Waterboy
Reaction score
Good point about back loading.
To be fair we will probably have to pay Klemmer compensation for the first two years because he would have technically been underpaid with us back loading.

If we have really only paid him 400 of 700 for the last two years we must owe him 600k on departure. Don't quote my figures.
If he wants to go, we owe him nothing

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gutherson would be better. He Can cover 5/8 when Foran goes down. Could cover fullback if Meany doesn’t step up. Can cover centres which frees up Hoppa or Holland to play other positions if required

Status
Not open for further replies.