100% Footy summary

Die For The Badge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After watching that interview I picked up he wants an experienced coach that knows the Bulldogs culture and way. Thinking about this carefully I believe it's going to be Flanagan. Experienced, won a premiership and would understand the bulldogs culture but has not experienced it. It's going to be a hard job for whoever comes in.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Last edited:

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also mentioned he spoke to Abdo today and said the team announced tomorrow will most likely undergo serious alteration Wednesday and Thursday. Sounds like could be a few changes due to "the flu".

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
After watching that interview I picked up he wants an experienced coach that knows the Bulldogs culture and way. Thinking about this carefully I believe it's going to be Flanagan. Experienced, won a premiership and would understand the bulldogs culture but has not experienced it. It's going to be a hard job for whoever comes in.
He brought over Flanno to the roosters where he coached an undefeated season in Holden Cup in 2004.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m still laughing at fans who want Gus to walk away as well. After watching that you just feel like he’ll fix us up. Same feeling we had as when we hired him. He’s the one to take us to the promised land.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Also mentioned he spoke to Abdo today and said the team announced tomorrow will most likely undergo serious alteration Wednesday and Thursday. Sounds like could be a few changes due to "the flu".
Lol there was a lot of lines to read between

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very relaxed and confident.

He knows exactly what to do IMO
Thats it. Painful and shit process for us fans. But hopefully he sorts this mess out and we’re not in this position again. Because he’s spot on, a club as big as us shouldn’t be at the bottom of the ladder for 5 years.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You could of just posted that instead of me crapping on lol

But thank you for posting.